Reviews for fade away
master's apprentice chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Very good, the poem starts off feeling warm and ends with a detatched coolness, like coming out of a memory to the reality. The love seems short but intense.
Falling For You chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Aww, I really like this poem. It's sweet at first, but then you realize the reality of it and the angst sets in. I like angst though. :)
jewel of the nile7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
now this is writing!,
I'm really impressed!,
I really liked the sentence "days like this exist to fade away" it really touches, and memory to whispered words
that's very deep, i loved it!
I'll surely keep reading your work, !
Elizabeth Candle chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Hehe, maybe not FIRST love... second, really... new would be better. Real would be best _ Wow O_O That's a good line... look out for a new poem that has those lines XD
Great job as usual!
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
This poem is awesome! I absolutely loved it. It is the best poem that I have read in a while. Well done.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Incredible imagery and symbolism. I love it. It's amazing.
Belphegor 665 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
That was seriously cool. I liked the lines about the day being made of green and gray, and that part about the world not waiting. And I totally got that whole end of the relationship buzz you were laying down. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Pomeranian-Poufy chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Really nice. Loved the non-straightforwardness, you left just enough to the imagination
sunstormed chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
that was awesome, i absolutely loved it! the last stanza was so sad, and the whole poem so bittersweet! cute poem, keep writing!