Reviews for Written For Love
english snow rose chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I Love this. I think this is very beautiful and very well done!
tabiboi chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Wow, that's really good. I'm really enjoying what I've read of your work so far.
Luv, Tabi
Drowning Rooster chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
_
DR
Siende chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Your first? Seriously? It's amazing!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
How I love sonnets! that was excellent, and it seems so traditional, writing a sonnet about love, not that it wasn't original! It was just beautiful, even though it wasn't joyous... I thought it was written with a lot of thought, nice! *adds poem to favorites list* XD
Russell Hawkins chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I disagree with a lot of it, but it's still beautifully written. Don't change it at all :).
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Brilliant!
awake through the years chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Yet another amazing poem! I wish I had the time to read all of yours right now. You have so many, it's awesome! I'm sure they're all as good as the ones I've read already.
Lauren Raven chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Heya-thanks for the review! I like this poem. If you want more sonnets, chek out juliet-of-the-stars.
HeavenlyHorror chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Ah yes love... Hm. It seems I have nothing to say about this... Wait wait! No... Yes! This poem so suites you Knives.
(No. It doesn't)
He's just cranky cause he dies in my story... Little do they know... HA! I fool you.
(She's crazy it's best to ignore her.)
Teh! You're the one who's crazy.
(I think contagous. All the more reason for you to stay away)
You scare people doing that. Stop it. Remember last time?
What happened.
(She stopped talking to you and avoided you at all costs.)
Exactly. I happen to like human company!
(Why? Because human company doesn't make fun of you?)
Exactly. Except that's not true. People shun me anyway. Maybe that's why I write... Anyway... Before I started to talk to the horrible horrible person in my person in my head. I really do think the poem is quite unique.
Dark Diamond chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
o i LOVE it! that's an amazing sonnet! i could never write like that. very awesome poem. good flow to it.
Taurus2Scorpio chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This is an awesome poem. It is written very beautifully, and it is about love. I enjoyed reading a lot. Oh yeah, thanks for the review you sent. Ja.
darlaka chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Wow, I really like this. Very good sonnet! I connect with this poem completely. I tried my hand at a sonnet, as well :)
Sara Bickley chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
How nice it is to find a sonnet! It sometimes seems nobody writes them. You've done a nice job on this one (though I am curious as to why it has no punctuation).
sparrowsredrose chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
i really like this one...great description and emotion. awesome job
~sparrowsredrose