Reviews for Homeland of Dreams
Amelia Vogner chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow, I feel that way, too. This is a lovely poem, and you are an amazing poet. Keep writing this sort of thing; you have real talent.
-Rae
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Once again, beautiful... I can relate to that feeling of being aware of fragments of dreams, or just feelings inspired by them, but not being able to remember them... perfectly described. The last three lines are very powerful, with wonderful imagery.
"emotion that is in me engraved" is awkward. Otherwise very good.
Vivian Strong chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
oh it's so purty! i've always fathomed the deepness or our subconscious (wow i can't spell) i love all of your poems and ideas behind them, why can't i put into words thoughts like you have! lol! good luck writing more i love your work!
Vivi
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. The word choice is really nice.
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
really great poem and really well written. one of the best poems i've read. you are a really good writer.
a.swans.cry chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
very nice job- i must say. i love the first two lines- *applause* oh and thanks for the review.
WizardOfWinter chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I absolutely love it! The last line reminded me of my poem "Fly to Your Dreams." I think that is what it is called. . . anyway. Great job!
blindandnumb chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Wow... that last line is amazing... I sent this to all my friends and said I wished I could write the way you do!
Thanks for reviewing my poem.
EndlessLove4u chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I like it J...nice poem!
katylar chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
It's very deep. And i like the last line. Well done.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
very evocative!
devil's death angel chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
wow..u did a great job on this poem. u should write another like this..wen u feel more inspired...great poem...i love the description aswell.
wisefellow chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
nice
Hindsight chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
First of all, thank you very much for the kind review ...it was greatly appreciated!
Now, on to the reason I'm here *g* My favorite part of this poem is definitely the last three lines-beautiful concept there, especially in that very last line. Two thumbs up on a well-written poem