Reviews for Koala's Bite
Arizona chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
I laughed so hard during this story, I fell off my be multiple times. I loved it and I'm so looking forwards to reading the sequel!
Arizona chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Boxer-briefs!
Arizona chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
At the beginning of the chapter I loled so hard I hyperventilated! I love this!
Arizona chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
It's hilarious and I love Corie's personality! I'm definitely going to keep reading!
Mikasa chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Squeal! OMGOD!
OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK! I just need to calm down a little. Just telling you it's very hard to settle down on a story that isn't exactly published on fictionpress. wait how many stories am I following...three. Yup three and now I think this is my first Favorite of them all! ;D Can't wait to read all the chapters. Again how long will it take me to read these chapters. well we'll see. Awesome story! Love YOAI!
me chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
yay! awesome story, and my thanks for writing and uploading ): i loved the little quirks in it, and though there were like WAY to many characters for me to know who's who, i still loved reading it. bye! thanx :)
Mikasa chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hello. Um...I not sure if you'll get this but what is LJ?!
this is an awesome story toooo!
yaoi8808 chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
Awwwwwwwwww, soooooooooooooooo AWESOME! email is :::: twilly28 :D
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 13 . 8/20/2010
AAH!

Love it.

Why don't you write a sequel?

PUWEASE?

:) xx
Nachtliches Feuer chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
I liked this story, it's good...okay really, I like all your stories. xD

And I really like Fabrice's name...Fabrice lol
Robin Hammond chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
This story is absolutely brillant!

Your characters are unique, I've never seen anything like them before (and I've read a LOT of stories).

I love Corie! His tripping problem is hilarious!

...and his mom, the whole she-woman thing had me laughing for 10 minutes xD

The only problem I had with this story is Patrick, what happened to him? I really liked Patrick, and then poof and he was gone *pout*

Oh and I'd really like a Corie/Kris pic!...please :D
runaway sheet chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
Koala's bite Review

I think I laughed so hard at this story, I lost 80 million pounds. Don't ever finish this story! Oh wait- this is the last chapter.

I thought the dialogues at the beginning were so super funny, my ribs hurt from laughing. I want to insert self in with my characters. YOur sense of humour astounds me and dazzles me. I need sunglasses against it. I have no idea why I just managed to find this story, but you mentioned laughing in your summary and rated it for humour. You have no frigging idea how much sappy stuff can get to you. I needed a real humour story that was not filled with sexual innuendos and jokes and I found it. Just let me bask in my happiness some more... There we go! All done with the basking.

I have different kinds of favorites for different genres. YOu be my favorite for Humour (or humor, however you prefer.) I so happy... Now, I'll go read this chappie... it's the end, boohoo.

That wassuch a good end... all dreamy now. I love how you tied it all up. My head's going to explode...I shall be stalking more of your stories now.

Ah, looks like you've left fp for good. SO you'll probably never read this review, but if you do, please write back, K? I seem to be smitten by your writing.
cajun-cuteness chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
KRIS/CORIE PIC PLEASE!

Omg. THis has got to be my gave story yet!
cajun-cuteness chapter 12 . 11/27/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS.
cajun-cuteness chapter 10 . 11/27/2008
*snort*

OMG. This is hilarious. Kris gets funnier and funnier. *takes his pillow and runs*
164 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »