Reviews for Not Unheard
Erlkoenigin chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Erstaunlich, was du aus einer zeichnung alles machst. Eigentlich hätten die letzten 4 Zeilen

Child-

may your beautiful eyes be unveiled

to see the truth

selbst ein wunderbares gedicht ergeben!
Jareth the Monk chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
This one would make a good five-minute song, I wonder if you were also listening to Evanescence while you wrote it. This also seems to be one of the longer ones, at least from what I've come across so far. This one I'm not reading for the rhyme or even the beat structure but for the word flow, I guess you would call this free-form. Overall this sounds like it could become actual lyrics for an Evanescence song. I can't offer any recommendations to improve it, simply because it doesn't seem to follow any classic structure and you could insert, delete, or change any words you want, so its best to let it speak for itself.

If you like Evanescence, try Epica, they're like a louder less pop-tinged Evanescence and their lyrics are more fantasy-themed and less about street life. The female has a good voice and the male singer sounds like Corpsegrinder Fisher from Cannibal Corpse (I call them "cookie monster vocals").
myno chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
beautiful poem. Amy Lee does have... haunting... eyes.
656 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
It amazes me how much I can relate to what you write, and how I wish I could express myself in words so well..
Teacup Majoram chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Great job. Keep up the great work.
Erlkoenigin chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Ein sehr schönes, gefühlvolles Gedicht. ich habe mich gefragt, wer dieses "you" ist, eine geliebte Person, dein früheres Ich oder ist das gedicht relgiös zu verstehen, wie der Angel veruten lässt?
strawberryaid chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
This poem brings emotions to me becuz of all the beautiful descriptions in it. Wow. I really felt it.

god bless you!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
This one touched me in a way that no poem has in quite a while. It was absolutely beautiful. I can't put it any other way. What I feel from this poem is indescribeable.
Oath chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
"..like sunlight touching trembling water -" sets the atmosphere for the rest of poem; morbidly amazing imagry. This is one of my favorite poems, not only of just your's but of all i've read on fiction press. I am speechless.. this is gorgous, and ridden with deep emotion.
haunted moonlight chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
this made me cry. it really actually made me cry. thats the highest compliment i can give you.
Tainted Muse chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Amazing. I'm at a loss for words.
CrUcIfIeD bY tHe DeViL chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
O.O That was amzing. Just so deep...Truely you are gifted Eirien. -

Noelle
myno chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
very nice developement of the poem, and the ending is good too.
Ivriniel chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Beautiful poem, I really had to cry.
fleur de l'est chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
The use of the second person is so powerful.. Especially when read by people who do s-i (like myself) it becomes much more direct and convincing. I also liked the way you spoke from God's viewpoint which makes the reader look from another angle.

Some very good descriptions as well - heavy crimsom tears, dark with pain etc.

A very touching message.