Reviews for Of Love and War
Endless Nightmares chapter 3 . 3/31/2004
Hello-
Suspence, and it was great too.
Endless Nightmares chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
Hello-
Interesting characters you have created. PrelJne seems pretty cool, and crafted up nicely.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Hello-
I thought this sounded nice so far. Interesting. Keep it up.
evilcleo chapter 18 . 3/28/2004
was preljine executed then?
DarkSorceress chapter 18 . 3/28/2004
Aye. I take it that Preljne is dead as well (sorry, I am slow). A sad way to end it, a very powerful ending at that. At least you didnt fall for cliche.
If you are starting any stories soon, please tell me. I am updating A Sorcerer of Selen soon, so you can tell me in the review.
DarkSorceress chapter 17 . 3/26/2004
I really do hope that you wont kill her character off, but, its your story, and it goes as you choose.
Anyways, two exceelent chapters, Please update shortly.
DarkSorceress chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
Short chapter, so not much to say. Very good though. Update soon!
DarkSorceress chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
Another good chapter. I like ho preljna is playing along with th plan, evn though they are ripping her off. Once again, I like how you hav portrayed characrers feelings in this story. Update soon!
DarkSorceress chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
I should have said this earlier, but I really feel sorry of Preljne. I would think a ruler would have more control, even if she was a woman.
I like the romance going on between Leasur and Preljne. I know it was to be expected "of love and war", and I like the way your portrayed it so that it isnt sappy.
Excellent Chapter. Update soon.
-MidnightSorceress
DarkSorceress chapter 11 . 3/21/2004
It seems to me like Preljne and Leasur have both lost control.
Another excellent chapter. I am going to try and read the next one righ now if I can.
lonelywriter09 chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
Love it! Love it! Love it! Keep writing. Oh... I'm so pissed at those stupid advisors and I used to like Zortin but now I think he's an ass. Why is it that all the leaders... in this story and in real life... think that you always have to have a war to get what you want. Nobody ever thinks of peace!
mizu no kokoro chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
What? no more chapters? u must continue remind me to check up when u do, okey? i'm veri forgetful update soon!
Never the same
mizu no kokoro chapter 11 . 3/21/2004
War! yay! Excitment _
mizu no kokoro chapter 9 . 3/21/2004
oh i don't like the sound of that O?o
mizu no kokoro chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
Love is in the air or so i think O.o