Reviews for I Can Carve A Pattern
Pookster211 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I can connect with a poem like this. I even liked the AABB rhyme scheme for it. Nice job, and I like a lot of your other poems, too!
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Yeah, so can I... I can totally relate to this so much... Perhaps that's why I love your stuff. Good job. Amazing.
much love
vintage fade
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Wonderrfully done. You seem to have a real talent for combining a very structured form (rhymes and rhythm, I like that) with topics that strike home, that I can totally relate to. I love the parallelism in this one, the contrasts in the single ideas you voice, and especially the strong ending with the pretence bit. Great work.
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Intially i was a little sceptical of this, but you've made the poem really reflect so much of soceity now. The simple vocabulary, really displayed the simplicty with which we all put an 'act' on. Good work!
Essence Jaded chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Wow! That was way good! You most definatly have talent!
hearme chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
i like your poetry - I'm here
hearme
dancer chick chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Wonderful. Real, moving, something I can completely relate to. This is one of my favorites. I've been reading a lot of your work lately (I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed :(), and I'm extremely impressed. Awesome.
Megaroni chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
As always, very very awesome. You and your work continually amaze me. I'm so wowed by the way you can draw on your experience without being all angsty 'look at me!' It's impressive and makes for great writing.
Chasity09867 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Oh my god. I adore this piece. I can absolutely relate to this! I know I'm usually one for long reviews, but I've just had the worst day of my life, so...later.