Reviews for Dear Diary
dsfhgjkgfdghjklhgf chapter 21 . 5/8/2005
(I need to get you to fifty reviews.) Urg! Cliffhanger, of course! Looking forward to the sequel.

Evil One
RoseSeaportanz chapter 20 . 10/1/2004
wow another great chapter! I almost forgot bout this story but it's amazing so great job!
Greenwood chapter 20 . 10/1/2004
Hey! I was wondering what had happened to you! lol Great chapter, I loved the "Haha... I'm asking a book. Haha... It's not answering. Haha... I'm a moron." That was hilarious! Great job! Oh, and if you need any chapters written for the second story, call on me, I'm always happy to help! I'll try to post again on JHJ soon, but I've been busy with other fics. My other two have been updated (finally). Ciao amico!
sweetXsurrender chapter 20 . 10/1/2004
THAT WAS SO AWESOME! HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER CUZ I HAVE BEEN WAITIN A LONG TIME, THERES GOING TO BE A STORY 2 ABOUT THE SAME PEOPLES? COOL! LATER~
SARA, AKA ILOVESTORIES
April Antioch chapter 19 . 8/24/2004
Alright I just finished and that it offically...THE BEST! You better update soon, or I'll sick my dog on you! :) (I love it!)
April Antioch chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
You are by far the best author I've seen on here! (I've only read a few stories but still!) I'm loving Skye and all of her friends this is soo amazing. I love this whole story! Please update often! THe ebst thing is, you're my age! lol Well update! I'm going to go read the rest... :)
Anita Life chapter 19 . 8/18/2004
Hehe, cool chapter... I love her random thoughts :-P Yeah & I totally agree with you about the Princess Diaries crap... The books rock & Disney totally killed them... And I was so mad when I found out Raven was playing Samantha! Dude, she's supposed to be this red-haired punk girl! Whatever.. Haha anyways, update soon ;)
sweetXsurrender chapter 19 . 8/7/2004
you are so funny! i really don't care about raven that much either. i do like meg cabot, she is a awesome writer! i like the part where serena suggested a study party and you said big honkin whoop! so hilarious!
sweetXsurrender chapter 18 . 8/1/2004
when are you going to finish? i can't wait! i have been waiting a LONG time for u to update a new chapter or whatever. so in other words... HURRY!
standbyme410 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
hey! i love this story so i hope you starting writing it again!
x-marylett chapter 18 . 6/30/2004
wow! i love this story! yer such a great writer! it sounds so real! its probably true rigth that it really happened? i wish my life was like that! urgh ahah well plz update soon keep up the great work! ]
RoseSeaportanz chapter 18 . 6/26/2004
This is an awsome story! I hope that Ryan and Skye get together! Soo good job and i can't wait till you write more!
Evil One tltli chapter 18 . 6/26/2004
Yeah, that old guy is funny. _ And at the end did you mean Poke the Bunny? THAT'S THE DUMBEST GAME EVER! -_-'
Evil One
Anita Life chapter 18 . 6/26/2004
Yay you updated! That was a great chapter.. Hehe I'm happy that everything is good with her & Ryan now. Oh & the whole finals thing... God, I can totally relate. Well, you better update soon, I wanna see what happens!
Greenwood chapter 18 . 6/26/2004
Aw! Ryan is the best! _ That's so cute! Great job Nikki!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »