Reviews for Dear Diary
sweetXsurrender chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
hi, when are you going to finish the story of nikki and her diary?
Greenwood chapter 17 . 5/23/2004
Great! Amazing! Splendid! And I can't wait until you post "Shadow Host" that sounds awesome too! _ Keep up the good work amico! Ciao!
Fabian Beswick chapter 16 . 5/18/2004
Here's your review you asked for:
Good! Can't wait to read the rest!
dsfhgjkgfdghjklhgf chapter 15 . 5/8/2004
*nods* I really liked it! This SHALL be interesting... .
Evil One
Fabian Beswick chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Like it? How could I not? Good job as always.
Greenwood Dancer chapter 14 . 4/29/2004
ROTFL! That was great! I loved the part where Jason says: "So, I hear your friend's dating that Avalon guy." ROTFL! I can't wait to work with this!
Greenwood Dancer chapter 13 . 4/24/2004
Ah! That was so great! I loved the part with Jason and Skye! E! Can't wait for the next chapter! And Cat was great! I loved Michael's idea for the name "Fat Furry Thing." I swear I nearly fell off my seat laughing! And ZippidyZoo! ROTLF! Great chapter!
Anita Life chapter 13 . 4/23/2004
Yup, your story rocks :-P Just watch out for grammatical errors.. Like, you should make a new paragraph whenever someone new talks... Other than that, great job! You better update soon ;)
Anita Life chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
This story is awesome so far! I love this type of writing style, and I can totally relate to what's going on. Serena is so much like my friend Serena haha. Hehe I'm gonna go finish the rest...
sweetXsurrender chapter 13 . 4/23/2004
I read all of the chapters! It was so
awesome! I couldn't take my eyes of the
screen! I can't wait till you answer
those questions at the bottom of the
screen in chapter 13! Can't wait 'till
the next chapter(s)!
singergirl22 chapter 13 . 4/23/2004
haha a cat named cat lol thats great lol great chapter as always! update soon PLZ! keep up the great work!
helter-skelter667 chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
I cannot get enough.
Sounds exactly like my life.
Except a LOT of people call me goth, not just one friend.
They call al my friends goths.
But we are not.
Black is just pretty.
helter-skelter667 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Oh. my. God. This reminds me of my life SO much.
It is exactly my life, except a few details.
I am Mexican, I am in seventh grade. I am an outcast in school except for my friends, whom most of are outcasts, too. Although we don't really care and enjoy being outcasts, this first chapter still sounds like something I can relate to. Want to keep reading. I just took my SATs in January. I am in choir. My life is a living hell, and this girl sounds exactly like me. I am putting you on my Favorite Stories list and I've only read one chapter.
Greenwood chapter 12 . 4/22/2004
Oh my god that was hilarious! You do a great job with humor! I loved the way Ryan read that note. ROTFL! Alvin sounds... weird! Serena must really be getting desperate! lol Great job and I definitely can't wait for the next chapter.
~Greenwood~
Fabian Beswick chapter 12 . 4/21/2004
Yes, almighty author...
Very good story, can't wait to see the rest!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »