Reviews for Dear Diary
singergirl22 chapter 12 . 4/21/2004
yumm travis from rfr ya he is hot! this alvin kid sounds reli weird but meh lol update soon!
dsfhgjkgfdghjklhgf chapter 12 . 4/21/2004
*nods* That was pretty good. I liked it. Sounds like an average teenager to me. Good job! Keep going!
Evil One
Girl of Dreams chapter 11 . 4/19/2004
;_; Poor Skye!... I wonder what's going to happen? *hugs Skye* Poor thing...
singergirl22 chapter 11 . 4/18/2004
wut an $$! omg if a guy ever did that 2 me i would beat them up!
Girl of Dreams chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
O_o sounds like something my mom would do... *gets suspicious* LOL! Good chapter... I've met a few boys like Joe. Bleh.
Greenwood Dancer chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
Whoa, really good! I take it the twist was Joe? Cool! _ Go Skye! Okay, I'll see what I can do for that chapter and I'll get it to you as soon as humanly possible. _
kt chapter 9 . 4/8/2004
Hey, I somehow managed to fumble across your diary on the internet and started to read it - first out of lack of anything better to do at work, but then i actually got quite absorbed in your writing - your stories also kind of reminded me of when i was your age! It has to be said, you seem to have a real flare for writing there, I can hardly believe you're a mere 13 yrs old - def keep it up!
Girl of Dreams chapter 9 . 4/1/2004
_ Cool chapter!
Greenwood chapter 9 . 4/1/2004
Ciao! This chapter was great! _ But I didn't get your email. Do you get the strange impression that Fate doesn't want us to chat? lol Why don't you try emailing me again at the above address? Ciao!
Greenwood Dancer chapter 8 . 3/27/2004
Too lazy to sign in. lol
That was great! I'm curious as to what Ryan was fighting with Scott about.. hm..
Peanut butter! lol Er... which character POV did you want next? Maybe I could do it? If of course you want to keep using the same author instead of seeing who else wants to do it. _ Well, email me!
Greenwood Dancer chapter 7 . 3/26/2004
Yes! Ryan's so cute! He's jealous of Jason! Aw...
I'm glad you liked the chapter! _ Sorry it took so long to get it to you. I was using the wrong email lol
Eyes of Amaris chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
lol I loved the part where Serena talks about the tube top bra! That was hilarious!
And I'll write that chapter most definitely. Is there any particular way you want me to start it? Do you want it in diary form as well?
Ciao!
Girl of Dreams chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
_ Such a nice story. I hope you up-date soon! I'll be sure to review. _~
Eyes of Amaris chapter 4 . 3/17/2004
Woohoo! Have you actually seen Secret Window? I want to see that so badly! Johnny Depp is the best! He is soo hot in Pirates of the Caribbean!
Anyways, yeah, I got your email and I had one other question. What chapter do you want me to make it? Where do you want me to start from?
TTYL
Eyes of Amaris chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Jason doesn't sound like her type. Ryan on the other hand... Oh, and I'd be happy to write a Ryan POV, if you'll email me and give me guidlines. _
P.S. My email is in by bio. _