Reviews for Take Me From This Pain, Brian's story
northbenders chapter 40 . 2/9
O.K. Esq., I' ve just read the whole story line, and just want to say that you you need to re-edit the story for only one reason, chapter 26, belongs here, and the rest need to be just tightened up; it's a great story, with a lot to give to others about love, loyalty, trust and not being bullies...which we all can do if we aren't careful. But more its about the healing power of love, and unconditional acceptance. So many people go into relationships with the idea if only they change this this for me...when in actually fact, you need to just accept, and enjoy and love...Thanks for writing such a great story...hope that you continue to write many more...
just a fan chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
Speechless..but in a good way. This story is amazing and every character's fantastic! BTW I really feel like straggling Gary.
Kirito chapter 40 . 11/21/2014
Amazingly brilliant and wonderful. I am completely and utterly in love with this story. I beg you, please, would you allow me to translate this and the Kevin's story part? I am sure that the Hungarian readers would love this too. Please. (kirigaya{dot}kirito2022{at}gmail{dot}com)

Thanks
LadyBLiterature chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
I kept reading after that review I left at 3:30... it's now five am. Yay me! Now I'm going to get some sleep, five hours maybe. :-)
LadyBLiterature chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Holy shit, it's 3:30 am! I have to go to bed... :( I wanna keep reading. If that's not proof that this is a damn amazing book, I don't know what is.
Girlie chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
SOMEONE FLAMED THIS?! Wow... This is practically one of the best books I've ever read so far! Ok, back to reading it! :)
Karlie chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Hey:) My gay best friend made me read this and I'm SO glad he did! I wasn't sure about this at first like "I love gays and stuff but idk about the stories about them". But you made me fall in love! I read this whole thing in about 2 days, one of them being a school day too. I have a very best friend who has been through similar events but she's bi and I even saved her life (which I didn't know until later). But this story has inspired me and made me want a guy who takes care of me like Matt takes care of Brian and a relationship that isn't one sided. Even though I am straight I have learned so much about myself and my relationships by reading your amazingly inspiring story. Thank you so much! Keep using your gift (Seriously though, I'd read your books if you became a forreal writer!)!:)
Guest chapter 40 . 4/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
1k reviews chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
999 let's make it a thousand!
Guest chapter 38 . 2/8/2014
i love your storys:)
serwaverider chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is the start of my fifth read through this story, and I have read the others in this series. They are very very good. Love and redemption and humor, a great combination.
siwren1 chapter 40 . 10/5/2013
I love your story. It rocks. Thank you for a supportive Lgbtq story!
nana osaki 32 chapter 40 . 8/18/2013
hi i loved your story it's true it did beggin bad but it went more better after that i mean for the caracters in your story lol and it made me wants to read all your storys and i will also ad you into my fav authors and let me tell you don't hear those jerks that are jealous of you coz you have great talent for the storys you know in this world they are good peoples bad peoples, peoples that will like you or hate you and be jealous for no reason but humanity isn't perfect sadly so keep posting great storys for the ones that likes your work coz we are realy grateful for that xoxo PS:a big hug to your friend Robert and may Leroy rest in peace and another thing it's not important who you love but to love that person with all your heart and soul bye
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Stupid gary, go die. I have a feeling he will disappear somehow. Oh good chapter-well i feel bad but- I want to see matt tackle someone in the hall in real life
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2013