Reviews for Lack of a Better Name
abbsi chapter 31 . 10/27/2009
First off, I adore this story. Interesting characters, check. Happy ending, check, Sap, check. Stupid grin on my face, check. lol

Anyway, my only real complaint is the loose end of Curtis. I mean, he is brought up as a bitter enemy for Dash, and twin brother of Cylix, but never do we even see this link being realized. I mean, when the character is introduced, he seems to be at least significant in some way, yet he just sorta becomes forgotten.

Only other note is that the story needs a proofreader for spelling and homonym errors.
Hannah chapter 31 . 5/15/2008
aw, I love that ending! Especially how you related everything back to that kiss on eachothers hands :P It's SO cute!
christinaxxyo chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
intersting story! can't wait to read more. :)
decadebydecade chapter 31 . 12/24/2006
Definitely a cute story! It made me feel happy. (You nearly scared me away with "Part one of the Epilogue" but I remembered your "this story will be a happy one" note in the beginning...needless to say I continued-and I don't regret it at all) I've definitely grown to love the names as well, at first I thought they were a little odd, but now they just seem to add personality to your characters. Great job!
kris89 chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
you have an awesome talent.
asukachan87 chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
ok... this is really weird... not really in a bad way but weird all the same...

GREAT!
tears chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
did u kno theres a song called 3cp i was looking for the band but nothing came up excpet tht song soo how kewl is tht..unless u already kno ..oh well
Queen of Boredom chapter 31 . 8/22/2005
Rockin story although chapter 28 was a little weird. definitely going..somewhere.
depressed-and-bored chapter 31 . 8/8/2005
This was bloody brilliant. It was awesome. I loved the emotions although you did misspelled a few words..
cthulhu-fay chapter 31 . 6/5/2005
omg i am in tears _ happy tears i am so happy _ omg omg omg
cthulthu-fay chapter 28 . 6/3/2005
OMG WHAT
cramel07 chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
i like... an everything phobic? wierd...
Asthenia chapter 31 . 10/23/2004
aw
it's over! sadness! very cute though. if you had written anymore, I think it would probably get boring and stupid. very very very good. I'm going to...miss all the characters...how odd...lol love it. great job.
Willow Fern chapter 31 . 9/24/2004
YAY! Good job. I loved the ending. Thanks for an enjoyable story!
-Willow
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 31 . 9/24/2004
What? It's done! No more?
:runs off bawling: