Reviews for Beach Bums
betalight chapter 7 . 3/9/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please write more soon!
Crazy Wynona chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
HILARIOUS! Can't wait for more!
sunshower chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
This is one of the funniest and wierdest stories I've read in a long time. Really. ;)
destroyed perfection chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
this is so funny! and crazy keep on writing
wait what chapter 7 . 10/10/2004
that was awesome! keep writing...
thats all i have to say
MimiGhost chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
UPDATE SOON
sakura chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
omg, i dont thimk i have ever laughed so much in my life! this was so tottaly good! i cant wait 4 more
keep up the good work
Brownpaperbags chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
This is hilarious... god Nick is so adorable and so is Ko.
Ko in Korean actually means nose... only adds to the hilarity!
Props on the japanese.
lorelei fayeri chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
OMG! I love this story & parts of it are simply HILARIOUS! The part wher he gags her with the spoon of icecream had me laughing my butt off out loud! (my grandma probably thinks i'm crazy now) Can't wait to read the next chapter, your writing's superb!
Britlow chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
Ok so now for your real review lol! I love your story, its so funny! But since it is romance, is anything romantic gonna happen...? lol sorry im a romantic kind of person! And i love hawaii, i've been to Honolulu and loved it. We stayed near um diamond head is it called? i really dont remember lol it was too long ago! anyways you just made some grammatical errors but nothing too big. i cant wait for your next chapter!
Britlow chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
I live near Seattle! Where do you live? What school do you go to? Lol sorry for the 20 questions but im curious cause i didnt know anyone else from WA wrote here. and i promise ill leave an actual review once i catch up with the rest of the story.
XoXo
x-Antigone-x
Katyll chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
This story makes absolutely no sense...but that's what makes it so funny! Updates rock my socks off!
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »