Reviews for Beach Bums
hehe, great story! when do they get together? he should kiss her again! lmao
kate chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
hehe, great story! when do they get together? he should kiss her again! lmao
Elvenstar20 chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
ROFL! I love this story. Its really good.:-D When's the new chapter? And its really really funny. Update soon? Please?
xillbeyourcupid chapter 7 . 6/21/2004
my goshness...i spent most of the time laughing when i read ur story! its so god! i cant *wait* to find out what crazy thing will happen next...and Ko and Nick should end up together! _~ hehehe! Please Update Soon!
Grace Hsia chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
LOL! It's another excellent chapter, YAY! Loved this chapter with all it's wild craziness and hecticness! _ Please update quicker!
Sariah H chapter 7 . 6/7/2004
Mwahahaha! I'm suffering from deprivation of people! lol! LOL! Okay, srry, i'm extremely hyper at the moment for no reason... partially cuz I've only talked to 4 ppl today... not that you cared ANYWHO! your story is REALLY cute! I luv it! Did you know that Sponge Bob Squarepants insults the intelligence of the youth these days... even moi and I don't have a brain... (it got mummified) ok, sorry I just feel like being wierd... loneliness must do that to you! BEWARE! Well update SOON! or else... (I will chop you with blades of grass heh heh, you'd hafta read my fanfic story to understand.)
icthus chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
M... it's a tad bit unrealistic, isn't it? I mean, yah, it's an amusing read, but it seems like a little too much... I mean, what's with the peacock? o.0
It's still good, though. I'm very much amused by it, and am going to continue reading it...
~icthus
pixy-dizzy chapter 7 . 6/3/2004
I finished reading this chapter with a very gleeful, happy, giggly mood. I can so see this as a movie...it's great! Awesome awesome awesome job. hehe...family reunions, eh? Keep writing!
Boogalaga chapter 7 . 6/2/2004
That poor girl/. Got to go, update soon.
Grape chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
Hey this chapter was worth the wait. It was really good and it explained..a little bit hehe...I like how its going along! Anyways post soon!
~Laters
chuubaka chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
HAHA this is so hilarious...I love it! Please please keep on writing...one of the funniest stories I've ever read..got someone shoot the pooh already! ) Can you get Ko to kick someone's ass? haha
Boogal chapter 6 . 5/20/2004
Poor Ko. I can't wai tfor you to updaet. Please do.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »