Reviews for Beach Bums
Grape chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
Wow this is really good and really confusing is it a movie? Or real life? And Sophie's the girl who wants help from Nick? Wow this is full of Angst..
Good Chapter though!
~Grape
Grape chapter 5 . 5/18/2004
Hey, this was a really funny chapter, I mean it was...kinda serious...but it was also very funny with lots of discriptive word that help! Your a fabulo author!
~Grape
No Life chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
update soon this is getting good :-)
Ave Nosredna chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
I really like this story, but I definitely think that Nick is hiding something...I like Ko, she's a very strong character. Very psycho, but then, so am I...ish.
~Ave
pixy-dizzy chapter 6 . 5/5/2004
*chokes on laughter* I love this I love this I love this! I think this is my favorite chapters so far. I love how Ko's 'seducing' thing wasn't really a 'seducing' thing, and how when he was supposed to be romantically tracing her face, he got a faceful of her spit instead. GREAT JOB! I love this!
Crystal109 chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
Gee, great, now for more mysteries! Who's Michelle, Sophie, the presidents? Sophie's probably Nick's girlfriend or something... right? And Michelle's... well, this sounds wrong, but it's almost like she's somewhat related to Nick. Nick's like this enigma! ::sigh:: update soon, 'kay? Great chapter!
Grace Hsia chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
Hey!
Another excellent chapter, with definitely more intrigue and drama...and such a lovely cliffhanger.
The humor is wonderful for my morning.
UPDATE!
*Signed Orient Fox*
Lyra Torg chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
Thanks for such a satisfying chapter, even though your sick. Congrads on the new glasses (aren't those always fun?). Update soon.
Grace Hsia chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
I really like your story. A lot! I was cracking up reading your story! I think that your story cracks me up as much as Pixy-Dizzy stories, which I absolutely love, and your plot is brand new! It's excellent and very well-written. So...UPDATE SOON!
Sincerely Orient Fox :)
Sugar Thief chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
Hahaha. This story is funy!
a moo chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
i love this story! it's so funny! hahaha... hee hee hee, i hope u update soon...
Kiff chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
Um...interesting story, makes me want to read more. Yeah, WASL sucks! Just be glad that you aren't in the group of kids who has to pass the WASL to graduate. I thankfully am all done with that silly test. (I'm a junior) Anyway, good luck on the WASL and I'll be checkin' for the next chapter.
pixy-dizzy chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
*cackles insanely* This is hilarious! And the guys in masks are so funny. Especially their masks...Winnie the Pooh...*shudders*
And the waitress! *falls over laughing again* I love this! Oh My Gawd, you have to update soon!
xillbeyourcupid chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
wow...that was...a little out there _ but it was REALLY good! please update soon/when you can _
SarcasticScribbler chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
love your story...its hilarious!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »