Reviews for Bunnies In Iceland
shelbster chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That's so painfully true.
xx chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
good .
the Icelandic Sheep chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oy! There ARE bunnies in Iceland! There are more than 100 where I live... but it's not common... most people gape when they see them running around here, completely free.

But about the story... it's sad. I don't like it when people are saying it's sick to be gay or lesbian. I mean, I think it's cute to see a boy who is gay! :)
Ashye chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
wow, that was so sad. It's really awful when you think about how people feel when they're friends insult them without even realizing it. And they can't even say anything if they don't want them to know.I think everyone should read this story.
moonjuniper chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
thank you for that story. in just those few sentences, it tells about a world of pain and injustice. now i finally understand what you mean when you say "i slash because i care."
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
You know, I'm *positive* that I've read this more than once, so I'm ashamed I haven't reviewed it yet. This really is a very sad piece. It's great that you've packed so much emotion into so few words. It still surprised me, as well, that the FACT part at the end doesn't sound preachy-it just makes it all that much sadder. Wonderful piece.
I do have one question, though, and it's borderline rhetorical: Aren't there bunnies in Iceland already? I mean, it's *Greenland* that's cold, right...? No, I don't expect an answer, I'm just being random.
Nina yes that Nina chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
could you BE more depressing...
still, good piece.
IpsoFacto chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Thanks, doll, you're my advocate.
ddz008 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
... That was sad... and real.
That's why I think it is worst and more dramatic...
Hope people understand that one day.
WhiteSpirit chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Such sad facts.. fortunately homosexuality isn't treated this bad where I'm from.. at least not from my experience, and I thank goodness for that. I don't know what I would have done if my friends or family had such views on homosexuality.. I'm a bi girl by the way. :)
Actually, the reason I first read this piece was because I'm from Iceland.. :) and while bunnies are pretty popular as pets, they don't live in the wilds. Except perhaps for the occasional runaway. :)
Etheral chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Oh my god! That's horrbile how people are treated! Like, that's horrible. I agree wuth you, that is sick! It's great that someone's standing up for gay/bisexual! Congratz!
MistrissD chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
o.O Short but right to the point, however Iceland is actually warm and Greenland is the cold place. The Vikings did that so no one would go to Iceland cuz of the cold, so Bunnys may exsist in Iceland o.O anyways, love the ending, so nice .
K. Evenstar chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I agree with what the last reviewer said, but am I right in thinking that this is not so much meant as a fiction, instead it's meant to make you think. I'm bi, but have only told a few of my friends about it. I'm lucky in that most of the people I know are open-minded, but I have to sort of be choosy about who I tell. I never attempted suicide because of my sexuality, but it was very hard, especially when I was 15-16 ish.
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I think your story would make more of an impact if you introduced us to the charecters a little more so Theo's death would be more of a shock.