Reviews for The Bet
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
The plot isn't really that good. The style of writing is kind of strange to read. Good idea though.
aoisakura chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
YAY! uberuber funny! man, poor guy, though... passes out from TWO nosebleeds in one day. man. _
and all of that private-school stuff- SO TRUE! *begins gigling out of control/falls over* that was so good!
Nairim chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
Haahahahaha! *Bangs head on keyboard* Ow... That hurt... The story was so funny! OMG. Applause for you! *Hands clapping loudly*
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 6 . 5/30/2004
how should i start.
its original, its halirious, the story is just adoring, the charaters are well put to use, the prose is beautiful, the author must be understandably talented.
so i guess that sums it up.
i'm looking forward to more works from you.
and without adieu, ensue to inspire as you have here.
kakyuo
ardenz chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
hmm... another cross dressing fic with an 'emi' inside.
i'm interested in seeing how this develops.
imbued chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
Hah, that was actually pretty funny. I have to say my favorite part was the cat-molesting bit. ;)
Also, while it made it somewhat harder to read, you don't come across many people who have the patience to write in the whole slang thing (dis, dat, dey, etc.) and I think that made you get a better understanding of the whole dorky male guy behind the character.
*stamps approval*
Chiideki chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
One tihng puzzles me though...how is it humanely possible for a guy to fool the girls for so long? Reality barges in and starts trashing up fun again, i know, but i'm just kinda curious.
Chiideki chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Hehe, the lucky guy.
i think that your fic is indeed very interesting, and i'm looking forwards to reading the next few chapters. The 'tough guy' accent and umi not being able to keep up with the girls is prety cool.
Sweetest-Smile chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Hey!
I just want to say
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL STORY!
Cerissa chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
Hello! Yay! I really loved your story! I'll be looking out for your stories!
Myahwzhers!
bunniehoney chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
OHMIGOSH! i forgot that i didnt even review this! but hey hey, good job with my idea! i should have you write my ideas more often...hhehehe bye bye!
nikki
arwen-evenstar89 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
this is cool! Tx for the review. I like ur story 2, but the da' stuff is kinda distracting. It's cool tho!
Sweetest-Smile chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Nice story so far!
Can't wait to read more!
krista chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
great job! you had me laughing so hard! really liked the part when emi was trying to get them to go to the dance! hahah oh and the part where he is violated by the cat! classic! great job!
Cactuskitty chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I loved it. It was so funny. I kept cracking up laughing and that's not a good thing since I'm in the computerlab with my Health class... I think Carbone might think I'm insane like her... Oh well! Do do do do do1 *Runs into a wall* Ouch! Anyway, thank you for reviewing my story and update soo k?
L8r!