Reviews for The Attack of the Midgets
Earthsong12 chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
hahaha! Funny as always. I never thought Barney could save the world. _
Fallen-Love-Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
i am offened by this story for you see i my self ama a midject and i cry now thank you for that
nanners
RurouniMarion chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dream and Write chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
Well done. Very hilarious. This is very well done. I’d like to invite you to a writing forum. I hope you enjoy the community and share some of your interesting works.
RurouniMarion chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
NO! WRITE MORE! MORE I TELL YOU! MORE! I wanna know... *pouts* hey, good story though. it makes me laugh. hahahahahaha. ha. ha. ha. *kitty face* NOW UPDATE!
Ganondork chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
You know, Ben is my nickname, and that hurts my feelings... Ok, bye. I'm gonna take a nap...
LOL
RurouniMarion chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
tehehehehehehe. YOU UPDATED! thankyou! NOW LETS TRY IT AGAIN! and i really love your stories.
RurouniMarion chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
i'm short, and i plan to stay that way, but i took absolutly no offence from your story. UPDATE SOON! this is just way too funny for words! i love it!
RurouniMarion chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
hahahahahahaha.
RurouniMarion chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
hehehehehe. melikemelikemelike. good story so far.
Jackie-Obie chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
(also too lazy to log in)
Lookie me, I'm reviewing my own story! B)
Ancamna-I didn't believe Maddie.
Ben-Lol, how ironic. These people are real, too... *twilight zone plays*
Do you happen to be in 7th grade at a school that begins with a B?
Genius-Ben chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
WELL... that was very, INTERESTING! to say the least. Might I just add that my name just happens to be Ben, and I just happen to know a guy named Justin, and I just happen to have TWO little brothers... I think this is the source of all my problems. Your story has finally cleared up the situation with some certain females for me.
Ancamna chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Oh no! o The attack of the evil little kids! OOh, do they take over the world? *o*
Ancamna chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Oh, it's so funny! Though I suppose if it happened to me I would be scared of the kids too. _ And bold and italics don't work on fp.c for me either.
Ancamna chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Line 7 from the bottom: what exactly didn't you beleive? Huh?