Reviews for Yellow Flowers
nesy chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Very short and very strong. I'm really thinking about it. I think I'll remeber it.
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Whoa...
You my friend, are going on my favorites list. I'm not used to finding such talented writers on this site, sad as it may seem.
You have the artistic touch that puts me right there with you, watching a rain of yellow petals in my backyard, that plants within me the swell of joy you experienced when you found your own beauty.
This piece has so much to say. May its place on my favorites list be a tribute to how beautiful I think it is. Not every story I read gets on there.
m* Sunflower, anyone?
Tatsu-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
very nicely written, and the message is very good. I hope to appreciate what is around me but I know that I miss somethings.
Othello934 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Hehe, true. We encounter it everywhere - people look jealously at other people when all they have to do is look behind them.
axica chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
that was very beautiful
blurgh chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
no problem all change my title just for you missy! hahahha
and i hope you dont mind if i take your title ''vision'' i like it! and this essay is really good it gives a smile to my face yellow makes me think of the sun!:)
luv ya
ZO
x
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
wow, that was so nice aer those yellow flowers those that bloom in early spring? such as now? Haha, their really pretty very thought provoking good job
Never the same
wisefellow chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
it sounds like it was a beautiful day
Ravynne chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Great descriptions! A very vivid essay, I love it. Spring is my favorite season (with everything in bloom). Nice Nice Nice.
jzo chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
thanx for dropping a comment, thought i'd check out some of your stuff too. this line grabbed me: "It is beauty steeped in emotion". i like it.
on another note... your name is jessika. when i was younger there were 3 jessicas in my neighboorhood, myself included. and i always believed that the kids next door were "jessika" and i was the only "jessica" in the world.
and on another another note,
thank you for this: GriefWaste not fresh tears over old griefs.
it made me realize something... ok i know this probably means nothing to you, but i'm glad i found your page. :-D
Ancamna chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
A very true lesson.
"I look for these trees as I drive home" should be moved up to the paragraph before as the last sentance.
You next to last line has a typo: instead of "We need to stop" you have "W need to stop"
Very good descriptions. _
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This was nice, I LOVE yellow! I do not know what kind of tree this is, tho. We have tulip trees around here with pretty flower-like red-and-white petals, adn red-buds with mall red buds. I've seen yellow BUSHES! I really like this essay, if only it were as easy for the rest of us to see things the way you do. I wish I could. You certainly have helped me to see it better!
CaiLing chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
That was a nice short essay.