Reviews for The Lady or the Woman
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This is really wierd. At first I thought it was mostly about women or ladies, but then it turned out to be somethign about the value of words. Cleverly writtenthoguh.
anonymous-abc chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Hey not much to say, I loved it and I totally agree. Labels are rather annoying, constricting and just useless. If a too vague description or too summarized description is given and makes a person seem flat, it's best not to describe the person at all right?

Well this was meant to review your essay but...

It's funny cause when I grew up (and still am...)...I was all girly in the beginning, until about 9 and then I became all tomboyish. Around 12 I totally changed again and became all girly. At 15, I'm now actually taken the middle path. That's the best. Not too girly but girly enough to not be confused with a man (I mean, one should be proud to be a woman and all our good characteristics...)

there's nothing to critisize really. I can really relate to everything you say so I guess you have accomplish your ambition for he essay.

Uh...again, I loved it! This is the kind of essay i like. Just free form that gets your head nodding and think "yea, yeah, that's exactly how I feel. That makes sense! yeah, I totally agree. Oh, I see.." and stuff like that...not stupid critical lens *turns bitter and starts mumbling*

oh what? oh yeah, bye!
Syluna of Pyrdegin chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
This is quite fun.. but maybe a little flat in itself. Have you thought of throwing in a little research? A witty quote or two? Expand, a little, from your parents, and pull in other people. When it's just from one persons perspective, things tend to get.. fluffy.
Daystar Searcher chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Very, very good. Mark Twain once said, "The difference between the right word and the almost-right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug." (Not word for word, I'm going by memory here.) You definitely used all the right words in this!
Sunflower Sarah chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Beautiful and inspirational
fugiguru chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
i like this... i'd give you a good review... but there's not much else to say... way to go..
Sable Riddle chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Dang...this is really good...I'm more of a poet than a story-writer, and although I still have to be careful with the words I use, when it comes to poetry (for me), poems come to me, I don't really think hard to come up with one...so I don't really worry about it that much until the end... Still, this is excellent...yes, I agree, labels make people seem flat...~ES
Formerly chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Not bad, y'know? Not bad at all. As your other reviewer said, I can't find anything apparently wrong with it.
chunkypeanutbutter chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I love it. There's nothing worng with it, it's perfect. I love it!