Reviews for Under God's Power
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Wow you must have gotten a lot of flames over this one. But I have to say I see what you are seeing that that's one reason I don't really believe in "God" as a deity that can take away my existance in the blink of an eye. I think that's used by people who aren't secure with their own beliefs and they need to scare other people into agreeing with them. Great work once again Jenna-sum.
Bless.
Shawna chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
hey gurl just checking out some of your pomes gotta say i really like this one sent it to andrew he liked it too ! your amazing i know i tell ya all the time but you are let me know when you've written any more i wanan read them
love
shawna
Bleeding Ink chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
hmm... sounds more like heaven is hell. I don't agree with it, but I still think it's really great. The idea is different and you explain what you believe with a lot of emotion. cool ) (
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
The last two lines are a perfect endind that add a perfect contrast to the poem. Well done.
axica chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
absolutely beautiful
the prose is lovely and the flow is awesome
the descriptives are very well done and the message is subtle but clear
i love this one
paranoia999 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
that was truly EXCELLENT. your poem was wonderfully written and i loved the messages behind it. it was superb. well done and keep writing :)
FAKEromances chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
woah, that was SCARY...i loved it. it was awesome. so GOOD. :)
kippinator chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This is interesting. Some parts are a little hard to follow, but I definitely agreed with most of it. I'm an atheist, and in my opinion, the idea of a god is freakin' scary.