Reviews for Sacrifice of Malice
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
this is dark, though the message is layered in mystery I see it but vaguely. (god, I feel stupid.) as the summary said, the style reminded me of old English which was quite refreshing. - I liked it very much, the word use is fantasticly done and I am amazed at how you put this in words. beautiful, sheer beauty.

!~* noelle *~!
Aidian Miller chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Nice, I'm reading Macbeth right now, so I am lovin' the almost Shakespearian word choice. I loved the line, 'Sting thyself and throw thy stones'
dollprince chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Wow, nice job. It's hard to find someone who can write in that sort of language and do it well, but I think you've pretty much got that covered. I really love this poem. You're a great writer.
Aposhi Enae chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
hmm... i understood it after i went through and reread it in my OWN words. *tehee* And found that I understand it (which is a big deal for ol' thick headed me) and let me tell you: Me thinks thou poems art superlative! Thy advice for thou to consider with suggested immence though, cease thou writing not! (if that makes any sense, its just my usual: great poem, dont stop writing!)
Artemis Astralstar chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
i think i do. Well expressed. The orders through it give it more power. Nice work, i like it, great idea.
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
OMG this is like the coolest! seriously. yes i got what it meant too. the whole writing it in the old tongue just made it really awesome! great job shinco! *TI*
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
i can understand a little bit of it but most of it is a blank. nice poem by the way. sort of has a shakespearean feel to it.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Wow, This is something really new for you, and I must say I like it, ::adds poem to favorite stories:: :) Good Writing!