Reviews for A perfect Day
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
thats so damn sweet! and oh, look, review #10 for this, hehe! anyways, great job yet again, you never cease to amaze me :). and thank you so much for your reviews on my new stuff recently, im so amazed that anyone reviewed :D makes my day so much brighter, thanks again!
Deana Bell chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Aww...very sweet. I like the natural setting.
-God bless-
flowerthief chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Aw. How cute. I like the format.
confused being99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
wow...I loved that poem, its...perfect, lol, its like i can imagine myself there...good job
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Happypoemhappypoem! *dancedancedance* I like happy poems. :-D
...heh. Okay, just a little spazm up there. Really though, I do like it. The ending repitition is really nice.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Soft. Nice, though. Very nicely done. It makes me think: Mr. Rogers had perfect days too, you know.
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
Pomeranian-Poufy chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Your poem made my day happy. It's always nice to see a bright a sunny poem. Nice work
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aw, endearing and sweet. I like how simple it is, and how in doing so it is completely universal. I like it.
mazasuki chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aw, that's so sweet! *grumbles at boyfriend* why can't YOU do that...Yes, that's very nice, I like it!
sunstormed chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
:happy poem: i liked it a lot! most poems on here are kinda angsty, which is okay, but its always nice to read a happier poem! thanks for reviewing so many of my poems- it means a lot to me!