Reviews for Hold On
Skye Hegyes chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
WOW! I am not a Christian and I am not very religous, but I do have my own beliefs and this puts those beliefs in sweet words. BRAVO!

I am lookin forward to reading All I Need (when I can go buy it lol) and I do believe it will be as good as your other stories and poems on fictionpress if not better.

Skye
method acting chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Christ, you have alot of religious peices. Anyways. I liked the topic of this peice, very inspirational. But it doesn't feel too poetic to me. I understand where you are coming from and it represents a beautiful message that people should know...but this peice seems more like lyrics than poetry. (DIFFERENCE) And in any case, I still can't get the image of little-christian-boy out of my head (Wow, that sounded really insulting. I'm sorry. Not how I meant it. What I meant was that I see you as very...pure and believing. Not nessesarily naive. But this peice only enforced my veiw. It's lacking conflict...and is merely instruction.) I don't know. I like this peice...I'm not sure I like your style...but it was definatly well-written...nice job.
Livi Z chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Love the message in this poem. So true. Really, a lot of people should read this. Dreams are what we should hold onto. But whatever. People can be crazy.

Very simple poem with a strong meaning. Love it. Love. Lurve.
dolcegirls chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
this poem has a realy good mesege,"hold to the truth in your heart"I think that was my fav line.i think you should have made it a little longer just so that it would stay in peoples minds longer ...but realy god over all,good job!