Reviews for ByeBye Butterflies
Caitir chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
very lovely. you have a very sweet, pure way with your words.
Deadwind chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Ah man, I think I get what you're saying, and yes, writer's block is really a bitch...but look what you turned out! This is awesome! Good job
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Hey! First of all, very sorry I haven't been reviewing lately, as much as I wanted to there was just no bloody chance! My most humble and profound excuses...ya whatever, lol. This is so sweet! It has something melancholic...the 'bye-bye' part..it's like you've lost something...though the rest makes it very..soothing, sweet. It's very passionate, very sweet. I like the imagery a lot! It's great chica, I'm truly sorry I couldnt've read it before. *applause*. Love, mia
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I get butterflies all the time myself. And no matter how many near death experiences I have on my motorbike, I still get them just before I do something really stupid like speeding into a gap in traffic that isn't there yet, in the belief that by the time I get there it will be.
Good job I've got good brakes I suppose!
Spawny
Anthony Draconius chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I wonder what moment finally came or is coming for you. Just from your well written words, it is a good one that I hope you cherish and enjoy. You and that special someone seem like quite a couple from what you have told me. Just as your writing continues to grow, make sure that relationship of yours does too.
nefaria18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Aw, but I like the butterfly nervous feeling. Though I understand what you mean more than you realize and I hope you and *_* are happy! I take it from this that you are very happy, very much in love. Yay! lol that's all I can think of to express my congratulations at the moment. And this is wonderful, so much deeper than most of your other stuff. You continue to get better and better every day! It's so austere and beautiful in its complex simplicity. Aw! nefaria
FrostedTeardrop chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I'm not quite sure if I really understand this whole poem. I think I do, but nor sure if I have the same idea as you do. But this is a good poem overall. Sorry if this is a very wierd review.