Reviews for walk away
l057 1n51d3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Very deep. I enjoyed the way you started it.
The Peculiar One chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
*gasp* My gosh, what a wonderful poem. The imagery is amazing! This one in particular really caught my attention, and touched me. I could only hope to ever create something half as good as this. *salutes almighty poet* Beautiful, dahling. Keep at it!
sara chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
i thought that it was beautiful. i interpreted it in several different ways which made it unique and spectacular ;)
awesome.
Escapist chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I already told you how much I love this poem, but I thought I'd drop a review anyway, telling you how I'm basking in your amazing words. And ok, that was a little lame, but it's the truth.
ladymaverick chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Disturbing. Unbelievable. Superb.
You did an awesome job with this...I like your choice of words
"Black cherry candy pavement"
"soft hair gleaming with impatience"
"lacey luscious lady birds sang out their seductions"
I like how it's not so straightforward...you actually have to think about it, process it.
You've got talent.
twisted little secret chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
*speachless*...wow...
this is an amazing piece, the imagery, the flow, the message. So powerful, the depth it has goes so far.
Outstanding.
-nix-
ALK214 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Bianca... I remember reading the proto-poem of this! Very nice, you definitely sharped it up. I love line XII, "and the lacey luscious lady birds sang out their seductions..." That is what I call poetry. I still can't get over that you dumped rhymes, but I'm dealing with it...