Reviews for Hunting Season
Artemis Darkclaw chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
A duck? What is this, Daffy and Buggs? A duck hunting deer? queer but cool. i like it. great twist by waiting till the end of the chapter to reveal that jonas is a duck.
Artemis Darkclaw chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
That is one crazy, mixed up chicken. But i like the chapter.
Artemis Darkclaw chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
EVIL! But I like it. great twist ending. poor Candy,not. Boy she had it coming.
Eggrowedge chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
What you wrote deeply offended my moral and religious beliefs beyond healing. For you see, in my religion we believe that we humans and all the little cute fuzzy animals in the forest are watched over by an Incan-Mallard-Deity, whom smites all hunters within a hundred mile radius of any forest. I never believed that someone could be so heartless and disgusting towards other people's feelings!. For now, that is all I will say to you, until further notice until I can find some way that I can sue you for your treachery. Good day Ma'am, I hope you can sleep at night.
monkey chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
hehehe I'll agree with the *evil grin* and turn it into an *evil chuckle* from me. It's awesome! I like a lot!
Sir Keilah chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Egad, no comment. What do I think? It's certainly interesting...
-Keilah
Blondeggman chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
wow. funny funny funny. u do have some time on ur hands during the summer. lol. add more to the too much pizza and candy one! i cant wait n e longer! ARIES! I NEED HIM! hheehehehehe
Sir Keilah chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Update, por favor...this looks like it will be an interesting story. Especially the end of the first chapter, quite an unusual twist
-Keilah
Bubble in the Puddle chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
A duck? Lol, that is quite the twist. All in all it had perfect tone, nice description, and good structure. Great job!
monkey chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
wow. ok... weird but funny.