Reviews for Bittersweet Illusions
MALICIOUS12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I liked it, yep I surely okley dokley liked it. I even read it out loud to my sis, lol.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
it's lovely and poetic.
well done.
Noel17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Aw this is so sweet.
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
*sniff* this one was good...I liked it alot...of course I liked it, it has to do with illusions _...oh well anywho... I can't beleive I hadn't read this one before...
nesy chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
This poem is full of emotion...I feel like that all the time. Very good.
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
WOW! its unbelievable,how do you seem to always know what I'm feeling. Once again you've tapped into my feeling. GREAT JOB

well written from a fans view point.
Mom
TTFN
Leo chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
That was so good! You have so much emoion in your writing and I hope you keep writing you are what gave me the inspiration to submit some of my stuff and maybe one day I can be as good as you!
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Amazing! this poem was written for me I just know it. I mean it's everything that I feel, Hey! how did you know that, creepy! keep up the good writing.

Love Mom
unforgotten-duplicity chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This poem is so awesome! I love how anyone can relate to it. You truly have talent in poetry, and I really hope you write more!
Serah-Q chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I thought it was real good, I hope you write more soon.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I like the whole feeling if it...So true that a love from a long time ago can seem like an illusion.. a bittersweet one that is never forgotten...My illusion took place 6-7 years ago.. So i know the feeling. Well done.
Wondering Wolf chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I know how you feel cause I've had the same problem for the past few months with someone I've loved. The only problem is that they never truely loved me, I guess that's my stupidity. Great work!