Reviews for The Bride Snatching
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
A good beginning. You begin with a comfortable look back at the past, then lead us into sadness, and then reprieve... except that we already know from the title that things will not go as the prologue implies. I look forward to reading more.
ophelia chapter 26 . 10/5/2007
nott really thatt..um it was weird...ur story didnt develop..there were no actual transitions...and why did she submit to them and wat tradition couldnt Logan break? think about these things when you write your stories...it was still okay though..i liked the setting/time/place.
ANGEL992210 chapter 26 . 2/24/2007
mazing story.
akaCHEEKS chapter 26 . 7/17/2006
i love this story! it shows how much love can do to us.. it shows how much love can change us.. it shows how much love can give us strenght... and it shows that if we don't nourish and protect our love it will die also if we don't go for the one thing that our hearts want the most.. we won't even have it and live happily... we would fall into depression... wow.. i love this! it's cuute... but how sad that logan died... at first i thought that livia was talking about her own brother... but then when meg started uncovering the clues i was like.. oh my... guy is a player! haha lolz cool story right here! it's short and easy to read!
mju chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Reading the first chapter was sufficient to get me interested.
Sahara Hayden chapter 26 . 4/17/2005
This was a very good story...it was a little slow to get moving, but once th action started it moved faster. Meg is a strong character..and so is Guy. I knew from the moment you introduced Guy that Meg would fall in love with him or something like that...otherwise, essentialy, there would be no story! A very original plot...I never knew anything about bride snatchers or that there even was such a thing. Good job.~sahara~
Maharanjoni chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
... pregnant women should not drink wine... but maybe they didn't know that back then...

-Em
Maharanjoni chapter 5 . 2/2/2005
hm... mysterious guy... sounds intruiging. You still are rushing through things. Take the time to slow down and smell the roses so to speak. this is turning into a good story line but the story line isnt eveything that makes a good book, there has to be characters and setting too

-Em
Maharanjoni chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
strange... apperantly i have already commented on ch. three although I do not remember doing it... Oh well this is for ch three and i guess ch. two...

Anyway it was a little rushed.. even though this is an online outlet i feel obliged to tell you that every time a new person speaks its a new paragraph - it also makes it easier for people online to read it. I love the story so far, although margret(sp?) seems to be taking her fate very calmly, even for a girl who isnt like all the other girls.

Development of characters is key - you have a beautiful writting style and that makes the story fun to read but all to often people just want to get to the plot and not spend any time on the characters... this makes the character into a stereotype and not really alive to the reader.

Basically all we know of the character is the little interaction we've had with them. I'm sure you'll get to the characters later just thought I'd tell you now because I saw that you sort of breezed through an explination of who everyone was and how things came to be. Anyway ONward ho!
Bloodflower chapter 26 . 1/11/2005
Ahh...haha! This was so engaging! Bit confusing at times, if I may, but certainly engaging and very good otherwise!
SamiJo chapter 26 . 12/17/2004
How sad, you had Guy killed by a horse no less. Very good story though.
Justice Bana chapter 26 . 11/3/2004
Oh my the epilogue is so sad! But it really is a great story and a great way to bring it to an end. I'm really glad you decided against a sequel...somehow they always seem to ruin the initial feeling left after the ending of the first story (like so many movies with sequels.) Anyways, good work. I am going to start on Merciless now.
weird chapter 26 . 9/17/2004
umm.. hello? she murders for true love... lol. is this supposed to be a joke? is this supposed to be a sweet story? she cheats on her husband, jumps to so many conclusions, then she kills logan. talk bout stupid. and umm.. her kids dont seem to care she's a murderer?
I think I'm missing something here.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 19 . 9/7/2004
Hey woa woa! I hope she's thinking at least of a divorce before she gets into that kind of stuff!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 15 . 9/7/2004
Ha ha ha! I love how in your A.N. you said, "Wasn't that sad? It only gets worse from here. I hope you enjoy!" LOL! That was hillarious!
Uh huh. My hunch was correct. At least it looks like it. Guy likes Meg. Not good for a married woman.
132 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »