Reviews for Two Roses
singingspeechless chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
awesome!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Wow, I like the short lines... It keeps the poem flowing nicely. That's a great idea for a poem & of course along with that, nice POV. I really liked reading this, it made me think, Lol! Write on!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Man this brings back memories of my 1st boyfriend. I just broke up with him about four weeks ago. He doesn't even talk to me though our breakup was with no harsh words. Oh well it's in the past and I do wish him good luck in life. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! GREAT JOB!
IHavePizza chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I like the symbolism in that.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Very beautiful and touching...SO many times...I think we have all been there.
nine iron chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I love writing about roses so this one caught my eye out of the ones on the list. The last few lines are very good, actually they are amazing. You are very talented, Im not going to say I'm jelous, lol. Beautifully wriiten and worded, it shows great control over pace and tempo, you really get into some of your works because of that. Honestly I envy the amount of reviews you have but by the standards of the works I have looked at so far I'm very sure every one can be postitivly justified. I will read all of the ones on the list when I get the time.
Good Luck (not that you need any with all that talent, I think I will save the luck for myself and other people on second thaughts.)
Nine Iron
B e Hickman chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
This has some nice use of poetics, good use of metaphor and i think the linebreaks are done well. The ''Tis all you ever gave' is kind of an awkward moment, only because 'Tis is not part of common speech. Still, I like the progression, and the ending. Well developed.
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
So sweet...so touching...so real...really good and it reminds me of me. Sad, but it brings out the truth of what a woman really goes through when in love.
mazasuki chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Aw, that's sweet, but sad. I can relate to that...Except the roses were a ring for me. But that's so good, it's emotional.
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
How painfully true this is... believe me, I know the feeling. The ending was the truest of all- "Did you know that I still have them?" Despite everything, despite the fact that human nature KNOWS it was wronged, it has a hard time letting go, especially to let go of something the person gave so much to.
Fantastic job.
m* Sunflower, anyone?
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
This is really a beautiful poem. It's kind of vague and satiny, but thats what makes it cool!
_preistess of illusion
Nienna Calafalas chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
...
my heart is beating a little faster at this... magnificant does not even grasp the words to explain its glory.
Dakota Alexus chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
It's great. I love how it's so short that it's blunt. Very moving.
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
interesting poem, can't say i understand the trade though. this is a nice poem, good job with it.
Incrys chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Again, excellent imagery. I love the language and the last three lines...it leaves a bit of a ringing in the reader's mind.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »