Reviews for Ring Warriors: Beginnings
Piwi chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
LOL! This story was really good! Costumes were nice...atleast in my imagination. Funny...a canadian dude writing sailormoon...thts a once in a lifetime experience! Keep up the good work!
Mangotart chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Cool!It's like Sailor Moon with profanity!
I've always had this weird obsession with precious stones... ::drools:: Keep up the good work!
Guinevere Lee chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I went to your page, wondering where to begin. And this seemed like no better story to start with, title and all.
Well, anyway. I really like stories like this, God knows I've written about a dozen. This is really good and all, but when you described the costumes I was thinking that maybe you shouldn't try to copy Sailor Moon in that aspect. It just loses some of the orriginality. This fic was very funny, but it seemed to be lacking in detail, something that can be added right? You take for granted that the reader knows what you're picturing in your head, which of course, they don't. A good idea might be to add some back story at the beginning, just so we get a better idea of who the characters are. That way it doesn't take so long to figure out who's who.
All-in-all, good story, it just needs some work.
-LS
yami- no-jean chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Hey there. I'm the authoress of "A Writer's Inspiration" thank you for the review. I changed my author name right after that.
this was pretty well done. A lil too much profanity though, but pretty good. I have a new story starting up that's kinda like "Writer's" but it has a storyline to it. Check it out sometime.