Reviews for The Miracle House
Sliver-of-Silver chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
Well, that's something I wasn't quite expecting. I thought someone snuck into the barn to kill the horse. Keep it up.
Sliver-of-Silver chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
It just seems that whenever you hear the phrase "What could so-and-so be up to?" and then chuckling you directly think, "and then the world went dark." Or something along those lines. He he he...oh and you missed a period after need. AND sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile, been busy.
BleedingClowns13 chapter 5 . 3/28/2004
Kinda weird that an old man randomly appears in the barn hah. But it's really good, so update soon.
-Mandy-
BleedingClowns13 chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Aww well, I think Im gonna really like this story. It's really good so far. Update soon man!:-D
-Mandy-
Nat Rich chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
I Like how you write! I can't wait to find out what Matt will do with the home! I'm sure it'll be a great story. Keep me posted on up-comming chapters!
-Nat Rich
Sidewalks chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Hi.. This seems as it could be really interesting! Contrary to the other person who reviewed, I'm particularly intrigued by Jonas so.. I'll keep an eye on the next update.
Sliver-of-Silver chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Alright, a review for a review. :)
1) spellcheck! coaxing not coxing. (you asked for it!)
2) Sounds interesting...I'll most likely read it.
The way I see things...this'll be good and I already am annoyed with Jonas. I hate people like that! lol. So...update soon. I'd like to see where this goes...and how it could end...