Reviews for Dancing
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Hey! Aw...this is so sweet! Adorable, you have a gift with powerful descriptions! This left me completely mind-blown! Rock on! love, Mia
Perilous Escapist chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
This is extremely well done, I'm VERY impressed. I like how you don't reveal until the end that it is a performance and not a real happening. There is definetly a lot of passion in Dancing. Keep writing!
Celestial Sailor chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
The basement wasn't exactly the most romantic idea you thought of, and certainly not the place you would like to have been with him. But the surrounding isn't the main idea - you are there with him. Long distance relationships are extremely difficult, and I have learnt this lesson time after time again until I would fall down needing to pick myself up again. I have broken this pattern and unleashed myself, with an oath to keep my future lover close to me. You may or may not heed the warning, but I know that you will make the most realistic decision when it comes to him. Long-distance is tough, really tough, and most of the time will not work out. Through distance, things change - words can be interpreted differently, emotions and feelings are distorted. You may think, nah this won't happen to me. I thought the same thing over and over, and it really hurt. Just a simple warning that you need to be careful.
Your imagery is good and atmosphere creates that of a passion and heartfelt. The highlight is the focus on your emotions and how at peace they felt at the time.
emilyclaire chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Poetical description is nice...I think you said it was a one shot (?) but more would be interesting...where is he going and why?
nefaria18 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
more awes. i wish i had this feeling. and basements...no not the ideal place.. this is beautiful and so heartfelt. the only thing i don't like is meet a mate. and your tense change, "our eyes meet...". i think you should leave it without explanation at the end because it gives more of a feel to a continuation then. like the feeling doesn't end doesn't conclude, doesn't wrap up in a neat little package but rather continues like an endless ribbon. (bad metaphors on my part but aw!)
destinee ariarti chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
"...never letting go until someone must take a breath"
I loved that line. keep writing, this is tha good
kacie
goldengirl67 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Oh...How sad! It is always good to read a sad love story. I love your imagery with the tongues and all, even though when I say it it sounds sorta gross. Very good story!