Reviews for Anarchy Runes Part 1: Den Anfang
Lite Sea chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I love this story! YOU stop writing and I'll stop loving you! Yea that's right, try and stop now!
Laerian chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
Finally, an update. Its about time (like im one to talk). This was really good! I wanted to know more about JR Turismo, what he is capable of and stuff, and now you've provided me with my first insight. I like the new enemy. He seems very dark and unpredictable. Its also pretty cool how you were jumping around to different viewpoints; that can be hard to do if you dont know what you're doing, but you pulled it off successfully. Just one question, who was it that Turismo needed to kill? You didnt make that really clear in your description. But other than that, this chapter was excellent. I cant wait until the next one. Keep it up!
Whitney O'senate chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
O I like this story! It is very well written and I am interested to see how the story progresses. Is the main character based on yourself?
Cypress Leaf chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
Hey this is interesting!Why do you keep using German, does it have anything to do with the plot? Where do these guys live, anyway? I liked the poem in the first chapter! You haven't updated for a long time, get to it!
And thanks for reviewing my story:)
Cheers!
El Perro Fantastico chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
hm i want to see where you're going with this.
Needs Therapy chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
hm. interesting. wanna know more. like right now. what is he so scared of? update soon.
Peace out (The Kett)
Needs Therapy chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
not bad. just be concious of puncuation. some sentences seem confusing with a missing comma or full stop. otherwise great for your first sci-fi.
Peace out (The Kett)
Mayaj chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Ooh cool, you get right into the story, I like J.R. already, he seems cute and clumsy. Keep giong with this, I'm adding you to my Author's Alert list, so hurry up with the next chapter! I'm loving it.
P.S.
By the way, thanks for reviewing Midsummer Knight, I reccomend reading Passover Knight first, though, thanks.
Mayaj chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow... Grim, cool. Very graphic. I like it, what's the story with him and Trish? Hm... One way to find out. I'm off to the next chapter.
Hannah Jae chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
Wonderful job. Great story, I hope to read more soon. Oh and marvelous job with description.
Hannah Jae chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Wow, that was really well done. I love the plot. Very original. Love it!
Shiny Epic Helmet chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
I'm not much of a sci-fi person, but I like this. It's an interesting plot so far. I like how the chapters open with a Sivart statement. Keep it going!
Oh, and yay for having German in the chapter title.
JoseJavi chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
That was awsome. i dont think i can suggest anything to better it. Perhaps that the main characters name is JOse Javi? just kidding. punks foerever!
Plese write more. othewise ill just think yur a poser.
ChaoxAngel chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
Great story so far, it's very unique, keep writing!
DW
Dream and Write chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Wow, very… interesting to put it plainly. This is very well done. I’d like to invite you to a writing forum. I hope you enjoy the community and share some of your interesting works.