Reviews for Idiot's Guide to Revenge
esther.hia chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
yay! finally, not some japanese or chinese story, if ever there are any ASIAN stories on fictionpress. the korean culture is largely overlooked and mistaken for the previously mentioned countries. it was hilarious, and i've only read the first chapter so far.
Serom Kim chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
'Sup? Are you Korean there's NO way you'd be able to know this stuff if you weren't, unless you had a Korean friend or you're obsessed with Korea. In fact, I'm Korean American and you know more stuff than I do!

Anyway, back to the story. It's pretty good, but the first chapter was a bit confusing at first, maybe because I didn't know the person's name at first. But it's still good.
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
what more to say. what more to say. thank you for the delightful read, and hope there is mcuh more to come.

kakyou
Ri of OnYGiRRi chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Oh cool! I like this! I'd like more please! XD
Oki3xDoki3 chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
aww. cute story, cant wait until next update!-
Alice Potato chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
That’s great. Min-soo is a man whore. And I like the changing-from-dog-to-human-or-vice-versa-due-to-emotions thing, but the back story on it strikes me as kinda weird. I dunno, but an ex-girlfriend with a ‘magical’ sister just doesn’t seem to fit with the rest of the story. Just a , and my siblings and I are addicted to a Korean TV show we get and one of the somewhat-major characters is named Mi-jung. So now whenever I read this, I imagine Mi-jung as Mi-kyung, which does not fit . . . Grr, damn Mi-jung. Anyway, update soon! I’m looking forward to the next chapter. _~*Namarië*~
Rosegirl18 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Did you make sure that Ming-soo is a normal Korean name? Cuz I am Korean and I have never heard of the name Ming-soo. But whatever. Good fic.
JBQ chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
This story is so hilarius(sp?). I normaly don't read stories like this(too many guy hormones, centered on humor) but this was pretty funny. I hope you update again. The only nit-picks I have bout this is when you switch the speacker it's hard to tell who's perspective it is, and sometimes it seems like you change tense from past to present.
Love Lulu chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Okay, I have to admit that, when I first started reading this, I was kind of confused about what the plotline was. But, when finishing this latest chapter, it's become clear. I must say, I like the wittiness you give your characters. Reminds me of...well, me, I guess.

Well, the only other thing I can add is, I'm waiting for the next chapter!

Love always,Lulu

P.S. Koreans are the SHIZNITE!
Mikki lazyness is good chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
I loved it! You know I did, I always do. I would have reviewed sooner but work has been a bitch and my laptop crashed, so now I have to get it fixed.

Anyway, write more when you can because this is some funny stuff.
Mikki lazyness is good chapter 4 . 7/20/2005

Anyway, write more when you can because this is some funny stuff.
Phantom of Shadows chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
This story is hilarious, in a slightly screwed up kind of way. The plot and the situations it ingenders are really funny. The sarcasm with which you have your characters describe said situations adds to the hilarity curse on Ming-su was an interesting twist. This is my first time reading this story, having not been one of those who read the original. So I will be very interested to see where it goes. Keep up the good work.
blingvy chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
Doggy! D: *snorts* Micky Mouse.. xD

One thing that confuses me is the points of view. Obviously, there's more than one person telling the story and I'm a bit confused at who's telling the story at times.
blingvy chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
Ah, don't worry about it. I have a friend who's Korean and doesn't know the culture at all. It's really no big deal. The only reason I remember is becuase of my mom. She's very proud of being Korean and won't let me and my sister forget it. ;

Pretty good chapter for scraping your ideas. The update didn't take long at all. Faster than I do. I haven't updated my story for a couple of months. *gets pelted by rotton things* ;_;
Kaika N chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Not at let down at all, I loved this chapter! Any any update is better than no update at all, right? (Oh goodness, I'm such a hypocrite.) Ohh, he's so silly. And so horny. Very horny. But Min-soo Lee is just great.
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »