Reviews for My Life In One Sentence
Steven chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Great story, update soon… also, I would love for you to read my story, and review it. Your writing skills are spectacular, and I would really appreciate having a author like you telling me what improvements I need for my story. The title of my story is Teen Extremes. Thanks for a great story!
Perfect Bliss chapter 19 . 12/12/2005
hey there! I already voted! this story has to win! it's so awesome! i'm just sad there won't be a sequel
Questionable Chains chapter 19 . 12/10/2005
Heehee, I voted for you! Good luck!
stroke in a can chapter 19 . 12/6/2005
i actually got this story from the readers website. i was about to vote when i realized i'd read all the nominated stories except for yours.

so i finished this in about a day and a half and i must say, i was hooked. excellent piece of work.

you've got some great talent in writing. don't waste it. :)
Aruru chapter 19 . 12/3/2005
-gasp- Aw! That'd be awesome to hapen oto me. I'm alot like Brayden, yet I'm much younger, and m,y own blue-haired stalker dude won't come for time, I suppose -sigh- why must life be so heartbreaking? Why are boys almost always so cruel? Why can't they all be like Matt? WHYY?
FrenzyFan78 chapter 18 . 12/3/2005
I must say that Relient K, Blindside, Gretchen, and Dead Poetic are WONDERFUL bands, and it makes me happy to see them in your story. ) Good job.
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
This sounds really interesting. I can't wait to read more.
Lootie Lu chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Holy lord! Brayden is hilarious! I love how she detests everything and how small she is. If it makes her feel any better, my feet were size 13 in little girls shoes in seventh grade...but yeah...loving the story so far!-Un Taco De Ojo
Loonerisms chapter 19 . 11/30/2005
Congrats on making it on that list! *does happy dance* I've read your story about 6 times over (yes, I really AM a nerd) and I still love it.

Btw, I really think you should get this published. Really. You so know that everyone on here would buy about a bajillion copies. :)
TakingBackLostTime chapter 19 . 11/29/2005
Wow! Congratulations on the nomination!I read this a while back and was so attracted to Brayden's eccentric personality, I am fully behind you for this competition. *Vote* And its great to see a story that doesn't have as many reviews as it should get the recognition it deserves. Congratulations, again- looks like you're not invisible. (pun intended- Har har, I know.)
The Beautiful Underdog chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
omg, i like it! yay!
Readers chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Congratulations! This fic has been nominated for the Best Romance Fiction of 2004. The voting began yesterday and will go on till Jan 15th. Please inform your readers in your next update to visit my profile.

Thank You.
igniting-flame chapter 18 . 11/28/2005
I hated and loved your story all at the same time. Hated it: because I spent a week trying to finish it and forgot about my homework. Loved it: because it was a very well written, well plotted, and well worth getting scorned at from my teachers! Words cannot express how much I had enjoyed reading this. This is truly the most inspiring story I've ever read! I hope you continue to write more fics and inspire more people! Godbless!
ithinkimae chapter 18 . 11/14/2005
Well it's taken me long enough to get around to writing a review for this beautiful story! I'm not really sure where to begin, but I will say that throughout the story I identified with Brayden really well and I think you kept her real without giving up her values that you established, mostly the entire 'love is a shame' theme. I just loved that. And Matt... oh if only my world consisted of just one guy like Matt I'd be happy. And I liked how he made Brayden happy even when she was in denial or didn't even know that she really enjoyed him. Your two main character were the best written bu I have to say I was disappointed with Allie. I wish you had expanded on her, just a little. I know she wasn't that huge plot wise but to me, she came off as just another bimbo like April, and it just seemed so out of character for her to be best friends with Brayden. For a while it seemed like she was kinda 'new age' then she just said something stupid and ditzy... I think her character would be so much deeper and vital to the story if she was more one with the earth/hippie girl. Just my take on her... The only slight critism I have (which, for such a picky reader as myself, is amazing to have so few critisms) is April and all the other girls at school. It seems so easy to characterize all girls in high school as such, especially with Brayden having such a narrow outlook, but I think it makes the story lack a certain depth. I think you were going for an over-exaggeration on that front but I think it work against you at some points. Otherwise, bravo!

All in all, I love this story, and I'm so glad I recently stumbled upon it. You really have an incredibly gift, you had me hanging on every word. And I don't think the ending was cheesy, it was really a perfect finale.
crossed Ts chapter 18 . 11/10/2005
i enjoyed this story characters are well developed and it makes it more interesting to read.

i was just wondering about the poetry books you mentioned in this fiction. are those the actual titles of the compilations? i'm interested in compilations such as those. uh drop me an e-mail if you could. thanks.
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »