Reviews for My Life In One Sentence
Echo of the Wind chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Stupid bitchy old lady...for choking on a damn piece of candy...making me grumble to myself...
controlledsoul chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
I don't write reviews. I guess I'm one of those lazy people, who, if likes a story, decides to just save it to my favorites list and stay satisfied with it. HOWEVER I just COULDN'T do it with this story.

Hands down, it's one of my ABSOLUTE favorite stories on this entire websites. From the quirks of each character, to their development, the characters THEMSELVES of how /real/ they are.. to the story line..to the void of cheesiness in the story.. to how it wasn't rushed at ALL.. I can't describe how much I /love/ this story. Honestly. It was fabulous. : )

Thank you for this awesome read- I finished it all in one go! I hope to read more from you :)
Rooffoo chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
I don't get it... why can't Matt make friends with, I don't know... guys? I don't see why it either has to be Brayden or Joy (brainless girls)...
Chersparkle chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I don't understand Brayden. She think she is better than everyone else but has a insanely small ego?
Julietish chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hello, there! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo, and I'm pleased to tell you that your story has been inducted into ADoR's archive. Congratulations. Here's your raving review:

The story begins with Brayden's assignment to describe her life in one sentence. Brayden is the wordy and funny Ginger Ale Girl has an oh-so charismatic personality that makes it impossible to not like her. The author makes it easy to identify with her values and attitude. As for Matt, the blue-haired, 'punk' boy, he isn't exactly stereotyped. He's a refreshing love interest. Brayden runs away from love and Matt's trying his best to gain her trust. It's a romance waiting to happen.

-Juliet
fariswheel chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
I loved this! Brayden is amazing, and Matt is the biggest sweetheart ever. They work perfectly together. I love her Grandpa too, and Eva is nice. The graveyard is a nice medium for them.
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
This was really good!
atomic-pocket-watch chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
BRAYDEN IS AWESOME. IN EVERY WAY :P COOL STORY. :D sorry for shouting but i'm enthusiastic ok? :P
MrsHellman chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
Wonderful story, but there's something missing. We only get to see stuff happen between Matt and Brayden, but I would have liked to see her interact with some friends of Matt, and there could be more Alli, April and others too.

Cheers.
Take-Me-Dreaming chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
that story made the flu less unbearable! that was fantastic loved every second, and oh the ending was sweet! I love cheesy endings (actually it kinda depends on the overall cheese level, but still), and that was great! Matt and Brayden are wonderful characters and I am so sad to have finished this, but I will probably end up reading it again later anyway! thanks for writing something so amazing!

Dreaming x
cheesecake15 chapter 18 . 7/31/2010
very cute, and funny story. Imensly (can't actually remember if thats how you spell that word) enjoyed reading it. xx .
dipintheriverstyx chapter 18 . 7/14/2010
Such a good story :)
TunglMed chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
wow

that was amazing

Really, one of the best stories I have ever read. How do you do it? I loved the irony, the wit, the morbid playfulness of Brayden. Its a love story with no cheese. You really feel for her too, she puts on a hard front, but you can see how lonely and hurt she is inside. But it has a happy ending, and she admits her fear. I suppose she's only ever really felt love from her Opa and now he's gone. All the times she trusts Matt and then runs away again, I wondered when she would eventually stop running and face it. Love is amazing, without it we would be nothing. and i'm talking about the love of family and friends, not affection and attraction, that doesn't count.

Well, ten out of ten and more D I'll be looking out for your other writing. And thankyou!

med ;p
MyCabbages chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I loved Brayden from the moment I set eyes on the first to third sentence, but my heart really went out to her when she stated she was five one and a quarter. I'm five on and a half. Short girls have to stick together, haha . XD
LanternLight13 chapter 18 . 2/18/2010
I loved this story; it has original characters and plot. Thanks for sharing.
408 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »