Reviews for My Life In One Sentence
tsukiro chapter 18 . 1/22/2010
lovely story.
tsukiro chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
awesome chapter. had me rolling on the floor when she went to his house.

hope she stops pushing him away soon. i want them together.
Your Execution chapter 18 . 1/14/2010
You are so mean, you made me miss school. I stayed up to read this, couldnt get enough xD, and slept straight through my alarm clock. But whatever, its worth it. The end was kinda cheesy but thats okay. The best ones usually are. One thing I did not like about this story was the beginning. When Brayden was still new to me and developing her charactor I got extremely annoyed. She reminded me of those people who tried to make it known that they were "So morbid. Im so dark and deep. I have to keep to myself and blah blah blahh". Yes I know she would NEVER say something like that but that was my first impression. Sorry if I offended you. I do love this story :D
kuririncute222 chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
The story was amazing and the poem was truly beautiful I'm glad i stumbled upon this story! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Dwindling Fire chapter 18 . 12/14/2009
yayy! loved it!
boredsoul34 chapter 18 . 10/15/2009
amazing!
Haunted By Waffles chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
That was so sweet!

I'm glad she finally let him into her life. I don't think she'll get hurt by him. He's cool.

Great Story,

HBW or Julia E*
Fatty chapter 18 . 6/26/2009
Really loved this story :)

At first Brayden annoyed me but she grew on me and I can't help but love her. And Matt is so sweet _ My favourite character has to be Alli though because she's so quirky and awesome :)

Well done,

Fatty
Zoius and the Devil chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
wow Brayden was annoying this chapter. i don't understand what's wrong with her life. why is she so bitter? jeez.

-zozo
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
N64 huh? very old school! haha

but seriously, i'm really excited about this story. Brayden's cynical and condescending demeanor can be a little irritating, but it's very funny as well. i'm going to go on and read some more!

-zozo
effervescent-sentiments chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
Just so you know. Your story's fantastic.

I was skeptical in the beginning. I could hardly get over your MC's attitude...and I admit, I stopped reading. But I returned soon, and after getting past the first chapter, I...lightened up. And so did the story. It kept its deeper elements, namely your MC getting over that someone could possibly love her, but the sweetness factor overpowered in a story I was sure would be dripping with angst. You kept the balance, and it was great.

The Ginger Ale Girl is now one of my favorite MCs, and the Boy with Blue Hair will forever own a sliver of my heart.

Congratulations. :) You wrote something swell.

Jules
bfoundwanting chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Hello.

I was randomly flicking through the pages of completed stories on this site and I came across yours.

I like your writing style. It's clean and neat. You do a good job of capturing the characters mindset and then transposing it across the entire story. I like your description of your characters... the way you portray the siblings and the grandmother really made me feel as if they were real people and not just plot devices.

I do have to say that I find Brayden slight obnoxious though and I hope that through whatever romance she eventually finds... she lightens up. She has no reason to be so cynical, she is obviously a well of girl living in a relatively loving family. Though, I understand the annoyance of living around obnoxious superficial highschoolers, some of her ramblings get a bit on the annoying side herself.

Ex.

Her liking music that is only not well known? Just as bad as people who like music who is well known. Like music because you like it. Not other peoples positive or negative reactions.

I like her mostly, just her constant degradation of all the other characters around her makes her seem stuck up.

But, I think she is a good base line, she has a lot of potential for character growth since as a start she is already, obviously, intelligent and observant... maybe the influence of events and other characters can bring some optimism in her world.

I shall keep reading and find out!
Demeterr chapter 18 . 12/31/2008
Aw wow - this story is awesome.
Talking of Michelangelo chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Not sure if accuracy matters to you or not, but in case it does, this part "“How many times a Jehovah’s Witness has come to your door with a freaky serene smile on their face telling you that you’re doomed to hell?”" wouldn't be accurate seeing as Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in hell. They believe that when someone dies that they simply cease to exist and don't go to heaven OR hell. I've researched a lot of religions which is why I know that random fact...lol. Just thought I'd share.
Talking of Michelangelo chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This has always been the funniest story on FictionPress. I remember reading it years ago when it first came out. (I had a diff. SN then) I'm re-reading it now for the first time since...'05 probably. Has me cracking every other line. Brayden is classic. This would be a great movie, in the right hands of course.
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »