Reviews for Pendragon: Chronicle of the Valiant Knight
Nimh chapter 19 . 10/3/2007
WOW! This story is so damn good! I was entirely caught in it and really enjoyed it! And I'm really impressed that you've written so much and finished it!

A GREAT PIECE OF WORK!

You're a very gifted writer.
Vikkixx chapter 19 . 3/29/2004
Like the story, well written, good style, felt for the heroine, complicated storyline handled very well, battle scenes excellent.
I'm only criticising to help you develop, I do think the story was very good but if you want to change or improve here are some things I wasn't totally happy with. I didn't like the ending - you spent so much time outlining what they were fighting for and how important that was to them that it seems a bit out of character that they abandon their responsibilities and basically betray their cause. I would understand his choice to stay if you had spent more time exploring the romantic storyline, but your focus seemed to be on the battle and the cause.
It's your story and your choice.
I also think that you had too little focus on any of the other characters - I don't know if this is intentional but I think you could have improved the romantic storyline by putting a little more detail into the character of the prince. It occurred to me though that you may have been attempting to create a 2D image of the prince as a play on the romantic hero, if so fair enough, but I do think it would help the story to develop this character a little further.
Sorry, this review is turning into an essay, I should've just said "Loved the story, so sweet!" which is what most reviews say but I hope this one has been a bit helpful. If not, sorry.
Short'N'Sassy chapter 19 . 3/26/2004
Brilliant! Awesome story, and a wonderful ending. I hope to see more from you :)
La-Vita-e-Bella chapter 17 . 3/20/2004
**Applauds** This was very well done! It had me completely entranced the whole evening, as I stayed home babysitting! I was just wondering if you were influenced at all by the Crystal Cave? I've just finished reading it, which is perhaps why I felt compelled to read this! Well done, I hope to see more of your writing!