Reviews for Blude moon
K1092000 chapter 8 . 9/13/2005
This is very good indeed. I like the whole mysterious person thing Johann has. It seems that the doctor is going to try and get famous by using Johann's condition as his ticket. I like your portrail of the whole werewolf thing. Most people do see werewolve's as humans changing into a regular wolf. I on the other hand think of it differently. Which you can see by the pictures on my profile page if you have or haven't looked at them yet.
Rouge Angel chapter 7 . 1/21/2005
*looks down* okay...someone is in dire need of a social life...i like this chapter, the story's progressing, and you even added some humor.,
phoenix-rising626 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
you suck.
Kayla chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
If there's one thing I hate about your stories (don't worry nothing terribly bad) you always leave them hanging, waiting for the next update, then take FOREVER to update. Well since I haven't really read in forever, I have no right to say that. But seriously, good suspense action going on. I'm waiting!
Kayla chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Oh man this just gets better and better... must... read... more!
Kayla chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Ohh... time for gore. Now this is my kind of story. Although... I hope you remember I'm a vegetarian.. Anyway, this is very intriging(sp) and intense, I must read the rest.
Kayla chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow you used me! I'm excited to read this one now. Hm... sounds like I'm a bad seed huh. Hahaha. Man you're stories are always so good, no one should bother posting, you need to brag about your skills Josh.
Jina-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
blude. Blood. haha. keep it up!
Whitney O'senate chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
O i luv this story! It is very well written. I am very interested to know what exsactly it is that johann is. I can't wait till you write more!
Rouge Angel chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
*claps hands extatically* now were getting some where! thanx for the authurs note!
Steven chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Thozmp,
This has the making of a great story. You have developed some mystery surrounding Johann. We still don't know if we should like this guy or not - but I certainly want to find out.
At the risk of sounding too critical [I am a pretty picky proof-reader.] You have some long run-on sentences [e.g. ch. 1, pp. 4] and sometimes you use the incorrect word form.
Be sure to re-read your story over a few days before you publish it - this should help you catch to these things, and to refine your work.
Keep 'em coming!
roel chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
I like this story so always no one nows what is going on till the story develops,so ill keep reading.
Rouge Angel chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
nice! okay, now i'm alittle less confused about your plot and I know whats going on, but you still have to explain johann more sense he's still a huge mystery
Rouge Angel chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
Cool! he a vampire or something. write more i'm very interested