Reviews for When you chose her over me
ArhraCole chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Very cute little sideline into there. Hehehe, thanks btw for reviewing my stuff. I don't have too much time to spend reading tonight, but I figured I'd go ahead and return the kindness. I promise to come back and read more later. Anyway, this one caught me. Been on the reverse situation myself, so I can relate. Gotta love the "it's not you it's me" crap. Oh well. We're all meant to be loved at some point, the only trouble is finding the one(or maybe more) who actually does.
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
you're right girlfriend being jealous is not going to get you anything but stressed out, so chill. If he chose her over you then hey maybe they were meant for each other, but that doesn't mean that there's no one out there for you.
keep looking.
It time you throw your love in his face.
Powerful feelings
nicely written
TTFN
Leo chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This is great! You show so much emotion and you make since! And im not good enough to be published not near it Your writing would be awesome in print I'd Buy it for sure! But keep on writing Ill keep reviewing and of course I'll keep writing so maybe one day i can get published as well! Bye friend!
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
I like this poem. I can relate. It reminds me of a time, when I was fifteen, and was in a state of utter obsession, due to some gorgeous specimen of the male species. Well...He traded me for some other girl...and I really did hate her for a while... I actually found myself wishing I knew how to do voo-doo, so I coul voo-doo her out of his life.(um...I was a little silly back then)I promise that i am not really nuts. Well the point is, that I now believe that Men belong to the canine family, but we take pity on the poor animals and keep them company. Well, I am just kidding. Just, me being silly again.
recalcitrant chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
hey awesome poem. can feel ya pain
check mine out if u want.
peace
Sterces chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Yes... I'm sure a lot of people have felt this one at one time or another( duh )... But nice job putting those feelings into a poem! I am impressed!
Sterces