Reviews for An angel not meant for me
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
wow! i can sense the angst in here. thanks for sharing and keep writing!

p.s. God loves you and so do I!
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
a masterpiece.
Leo chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I found this one i hadn't reviewed and im glad I did...I love this so much! I think its cool that i can relate with the whole thing about the angel and all! This is so good it really touched me!
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Girl! you better go outside an look for another angel after all he maybe the one to mend your broken heart. Or he may even make you forget you even had the first angel.

Girlfriend you better find the strength to walk away,and quit calling yourself a fool get over him already. Life to short.
What's that old saying you never miss a good thing until its gone. Well the sooner you're gone the faster he'll start missing you.
Nicely written
TTFN
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This is good. I like angry love poems. It seems to be what I write about lately. Keep it up. And thanks for r & ring my poem. Please r & r more!
LiL Angel with Wings
Dreamer to Fly
angelblaze12086 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
this poem is real cool i like this one.
p.s.
thanks for reviewing my poems
Escapist chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Well, you shell out angst in a very collected, beautiful way...
Garnet Aurelia chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
wah... it's so sad. T.T But so beautiful at the same time. Great job, I love the flow of it. The words just go together so perfectly.
Just Another Face chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
This poem was very familer to situations i've had before. I loved the expression and the rhyme scheme. It was almost as if you ripped the words out of my heart and through my throat. It really sucks feeling like you were neglected by someone you may have love, but eventually...it all works out. I really try to find some constructive critisim I know you probably want but this time... I draw up blank.
-Lyndz-
this is britt chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I'm sorry about that...I know how it feels. It was a good poem, so be proud!