Reviews for Love and Secrets
We Used To Wait chapter 31 . 3/13/2013
I honestly don't know what Greg told Clarissa he was gay. Probably the most stupid thing I've seen him do, and he doesn't really strike me has a dull-witted person. Sometimes I feel like he is set up to totally be disrespected by Clarissa and not defend himself against that. On top of that, he actually acted and continues to act quite pathetic in front of her. Sometimes I feel like he has no backbone. :/ I don't understand why he never stood up for himself in front of her even before he dumbly admitted to her that he was gay.

But anyway, this story is quite beautiful regardless, especially Connor's POV. It's been a long time since this story was posted, but I felt like reviewing anyway. Even if no one reads it. Ha.
HopelesslyHope chapter 43 . 9/25/2012
That was so good D
I stumbled upon your story yesterday, and I'm so glad I did :D
It was great!
Acarrngton chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Please tell me there is a sequel coming :( Just finished this to find it is years old and the sequel never came :( Praying the author still visits this site, and has access to the reviews etc. Never read a fic that i've been so involved in and actually had tears falling from my eyes! Loved it. Please come back and give us a taste of Conner and Gregs life together now
Adam chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
Wow. I've just stumbled accross this story yesterday. I'm currently in the process of reading it at my spare time in work.. I just finished chapter 19, and I have tears streaming down my face at my desk! thats deep. I'm enjoying this so much, and cant wait to continue to read... I'm praying the entire ending wont make me as sad as the end of this chapter did! Good job so far, and i'm sure i'll comment again further through the chapters!
Adam
Fumiki chapter 43 . 9/20/2011
OH MY GODDD I LOVE THISSSS!

I was kinda hoping Greg's going to have some closure with his father. But oh well XD

Out of their friend, my favorite is definitely Tom XD Despite his stupidity, I think he's a very interesting character. I like him.

I'll be waiting for the sequel you promised... even if it took 10 more years from now. lol
april.sherbet chapter 43 . 8/11/2011
Wow... That was so wonderful. It's one of the best homosexual stories I've read. A beautiful story.
mushplomplom chapter 43 . 7/25/2011
First story to make me go awwww
mushplomplom chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very nice first chapter
JeneyaStorm chapter 43 . 4/27/2011
this story was just absolutely awesome...

i have to say, I really enjoyed reading this story. Conner was just so... so cool. :)
RiaxRuin chapter 43 . 2/24/2011
That was incredible. Are you writing any other stories similar or any others that you already have?
methosdeb chapter 43 . 4/1/2010
loved it ,read this thru in two days .such a wonderful story .I was so happy that they ended up together .I just wish that Greg's family could have come around in the end but his father was a bit too full of himself to ever bend .They were fine without him anyway (I can not imagine turning my back on my child).
ghostown chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
this story has lots of potential as far as plot goes! but gregory's point of view really needs to be worked on, the way you had him narrate was unrealistic and juvenile. he's eighteen, he can do better than stereotype his entire family as close-minded and with noses stuffed so full of old money they cant breath, and if gregory and conner are having so much sex, someone would at least be suspicious of their relationship. Also, when your changing point of view, please at least italicize, bold, underline, do SOMETHING to show the change of character. otherwise it gets confusing.

keep writing!
lalaland22 chapter 19 . 7/8/2009
Absolutley heart breaking...i actually cried, like

Great chapter
oyea chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Boarding school in Ontario? Must be UCC. It's not all that "forbidden" there; it's quite common actually.
frolic-horror chapter 43 . 9/8/2008
This story kept me up till 4 a.m. :D

It is very beautiful and well constructed. I really loved it. Adding it to my Fav stories list.
499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »