Reviews for Love and Secrets
ItalianQT chapter 36 . 4/18/2005
Greg is brave to tell his parents, hope having Connor there will make him stronger to tell.. Update soon! : )
K. T. Wood chapter 36 . 4/18/2005
YAY! OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG! YOU SO HAVE TO UPDATE ASAP! And then some sooner! UPDATE NOW! omg, how could you leave the chapter there? Anywhere but there! I so can't wait for the next chapter! OMG, I love you! haha, this story is so awesome! Please update really soon! Oo, when do Greg's friends find out about Conner?
Kakiryu chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
Oh...wow. I simply love the fact that their talking this out! I'm also so proud that their going to work out thier issues. Aren't they the cutest? Aw...Being all love-y and wonderful like that...

*sighs* Okay. I'm done gushing. I forsee a silver lining to the end of this. I can't wait for an update!

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
samalane chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
I love/hate you. I totally can't wait. UPDATE!
dreamerdoll-is-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
as usual, it was wonderful *Sigh* such talent...lol. conner is awesome...i feel sorry for greg, having to tell his father like that, who is so against all the things he wants in his life. and i feel sorry for conner too, because he has to choose between all these people that he loves. *sigh* poory guys. but they are so cute! lol. anyway, great job!bubyes ~dreamerdoll
Genuine chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
Oh My Lord. He's committing suicide by telling his father. I'm gonna miss Greg..
Tin Whistle chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
Yay! They're back together and all is well, so far. Can't wait to see what happens when Greg tells daddy...
ddz008 chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
Great chapter! I'm glad it was a happy one! :)I love them together XDSo, Conner still doesn't know what to do...I hope things go well for Greg, he is being really writing, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
M L chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
Haha! They're so hilarious together. It just seems so messed up to me, I love it.
tore chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
oh, greg's FINALLY gonna tell his father (and mother)...i can just sense a big fight coming up, at least greg and conner are together! and it's nice to see both of them have matured, they are definitely happier now than back in chapter as usual!
Naomi Schemer chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
Aw, what a cute sappy ending (and I'm listening to the end of "Summer Nights" from grease makes it even more sappy...coincidense? I think not!) I'm really happy that they're starting to work it all out. Wow, new conflicts. Poor guys, I don't think they'll ever get a rest. Did you ever think of actually finishing this story, and starting something new? You know what, I'm actually happy you have more in mind. Update soon!
eighteen hundred chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
Aw... They're all together and they're fixing everything and just... aw Update soon.
Sises chapter 36 . 4/17/2005
Are you seriously going to stop it their? Come on! thats so unfair...

Love the story, hate the cliff hanger's.

-Sises
ItalianQT chapter 35 . 4/11/2005
Yeah! I'm so glad that they've agreed to have a relationship. Update soon! : )
writers-tenshi chapter 35 . 4/9/2005