Reviews for Love and Secrets
Kakiryu chapter 35 . 4/9/2005
You love to put the boys through hell and back, don't you? More conflict to come? Sheesh. Hahaha...I'm just kidding. It makes an interesting story, and it just wouldn't be realistic if their problems were all sorted out, just because they've admited their love for each other. All I really know though, is that you're awesome beyond all belief and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
NoelleLove chapter 35 . 4/9/2005
EEK! beautiful! I love this story it's one of my favorite favorites... I can never wait for an update. So go! Hurry!
Naomi Schemer chapter 35 . 4/8/2005
Authors tend to always cause some kind of pain to their main characters...I don't think I could ever do it. Maybe emberasment, even physical pain, but never too much of emotional pain. I'm too weak, lol. I loved this chapter, and it was getting on my nerves seeing them so far from eachother, so update soon!
pneumothorax chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
The chapters seem to have a sort of sad note to them somehow. Maybe it's just me remembering the summary saying somehting nothing lasts forever. Second chapter brighter than first but right now I'm not going to keep reading. I get the feeling it'll just make me sad. Although, well written btw :p
Jaded Breeze chapter 35 . 4/8/2005
Nicely done. I'm proud of you! lol Update soon.
K. T. Wood chapter 35 . 4/8/2005
OMG! That was what I've been waiting for, and just so much more! That was awesome! YAY! OMG! I am just so happy right now, so totally coherent sentences are out of the question! That was amazing! YAY! Oh my gosh, they're so cute together! I love them! *pulls the boys in for a huge hug*! YAY! I'm happy about the no cliff-hanger thing, couldn't handle it! Am breathing again now! Loved it! So cute! So amazing! I can't wait to find out everyone's rection, ie, Greg's friends and his FATHER! That's going to be so much fun! Loved it so much! You're so awesome! YAY! UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON!
Sises chapter 35 . 4/7/2005
Finally! their back together! I've been waiting for this for who knows how many chapters...I can't really remember. The point is that they have finally did it!

Love the update, can't wait till the next one.

-Sises
samalane chapter 35 . 4/7/2005
I love you. So so much. I actually started crying I was so happy. And I'm incredibly at peace now, there's this heavy thing gone. It's just so nice to see them together again. I like how they're acting like adults about it too.I can't wait for the next chapter,
m damian e l chapter 35 . 4/7/2005
Wow, they're still the same. Do they ever stop arguing? They haven't even been in each others company a day yet and they're at it again.
eighteen hundred chapter 35 . 4/7/2005
Ah! They're back together! ::Dances around:: Kickass! Update soon
HiryuuGekijou chapter 35 . 4/7/2005
Aww! That was so cute. The sappiness was adorable. I'm so happy for Conner and Greg. Yay!
HiryuuGekijou chapter 34 . 4/7/2005
Yatta! This chapter makes me happy! I was so giggly it wasn't funny! YAY!
Spawn of Hell chapter 35 . 4/7/2005
not too sappy, like you said, when theres a reason for it then its welcome... how did i know more shit would come their way before the end? but its just normal, right. they havent seen each other in two years and live nearly a country apart from each other. they want to get back together, it will recquire a lot of effort. at least this chapter isnt a ending with a cliffhanger... itll be more easy to wait for the next chapter... though i dont know how you can update so fast... but i really dont mind, keep writing!
depressedbrokenheart chapter 34 . 4/4/2005
WRITE MORE RIGHT NOW!
Quietly Losing Control chapter 34 . 4/4/2005
For some reason whenever I start reading a story that's been around a while I read through all the chapters and it always ends with the chapter with a cliffy...how is that? Anyway I LOVE this story. I thought I'd read it since I just read a really sweet book called Boy Meets Boy and it was so cute. And this is also cute, as well as a lot of other things.
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »