Reviews for Love and Secrets
Kakiryu chapter 33 . 3/29/2005
Yes, yes, YES! *pumps air with fist* I'm so totally hyped for the next chapter over her! The boys...M! I can't believe they're going to see each other again! *dances around excitedly* Ohmigawd! This is almost too much! I think I may actually faint in anticipation or something. *sways* Squee! (I just noticed, but this is filled with many points of exclaimation , ne?)

Write more! Write soon! Just write! Ciao.
ddz008 chapter 33 . 3/28/2005
Great chapter!I'm so glad they have finally made contact with each other...They're friends now... and both of them think they may still have feelings for each other...Greg in now in Vancouver and you are so mean that you left the chapter just in there!Please, keep writing and don't left us dying to know what the hell is going to happen!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
HiryuuGekijou chapter 33 . 3/28/2005
Yay! Their actually getting back together? Finally? Yes! Woo! That makes me happy. I have to say that I like the song lyrics that you put up with your chapters. Gives it a nice flare. Anyways, on ward ho! Yay!
tore chapter 33 . 3/28/2005
the suspense is killing me! but the grand moment is near, i'm extremely excited! i'm pretty sure conner will welcome greg at vancouver even if he's gonna be surprised though. but i can just feel the reconnection! great writing darling!
depressedbrokenheart chapter 33 . 3/28/2005
ohmygosh! you need to write more now! i'm warning you if you don't write soon you will die! gr!
ItalianQT chapter 33 . 3/28/2005
You're right, I do love this chapter! I can't believe Greg went to visit Connor! Update ASAP! : )
samalane chapter 33 . 3/28/2005
OMG! Argh, no. T.T oh god, you have to update soon. Very soon. Oh my god! They're gonna see eachother.! I love you, update soon,
Spawn of Hell chapter 33 . 3/28/2005
ah that was really good. i liked the idea of switching rapidly from gregs pov to conners... and i am looking forward to reading the next chapter... i love this story so much. but i do hopw you wont pull a stunt like conner decided to go see greg while gregory decided to go see conner... it would be cliché and frankly not all that interesting. though it doesnt seem like its going that way... ill just have to keep my fingers crossed. write now and tell us what is to happen next!
Genuine chapter 33 . 3/28/2005
You're absolutely, completely awesome. Do you know that?
dreamerdoll-is-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 33 . 3/28/2005
ah! god, you were right, all of my questions were answered, and, if i do say so myself, you did an absolutely wonderful job of answering them! lol. graet chapter...i wonder how Conn will react? hopefully not heart failure...lol. thats what i would do if Greg (or someone like that) showed up at my door!lol. i like Jim...he's good for Conner. And i liked the emails in the beginning. i liked how Greg answered all the questions honestly and didnt try to avoid anything that might make them both uncomfortable. and mel is totally AWESOME! girls are so genius. *rolls eyes* and, to toss this in, just for the fun of it, Clarissa's such a whore...*snickers* sorry, just had to say it. even if she wasnt in this chapter, she infuriates me. anyway, great job, and hope to see more soon!
M L chapter 33 . 3/27/2005
Oh my god, really? I mean, they have to get together some time or another, but it's still different.

Write more soon.

I can't believe you ended the chapter right there. That cliffhanger is cruel.
xanthofile chapter 33 . 3/27/2005
first off...i have to say that Wonderwall is one of my favorite songs. and it does seem to sum this chapter really well...wise choice!

and another...they deserve to get back together! after all the shit they've gone through...! so yeah...i seriously hope that you update soon!
Amber003 chapter 33 . 3/27/2005
No! No cliffhanger! You're getting to the good stuff and it kills me to have to wait! Once again really great chapter though. I think it's actually fairly amazing how you can write through a whole year in one chapter without it seeming rushed, it just flows beautifully.

You have got some serious talent! I think I actually squealed when I saw an update in my email. I always drop everything to go and read it when I see a new chapter.

Please update again soon!
lirael chapter 33 . 3/27/2005
Aack! What's with everyone and that song? 'Wonderwall', I mean. It's a decent song, but really. I know there's a fic titled that... I think. And I recently did a song fic on it, too. Ooh.

Yup. Anyhow. Hopefully they will meet again? (Why does that sound quasiElvischeesyish)? I would not want to contrive to hope they might even get back together again...? ::tacks up a Conner/Greg poster anyway:: Yay!

C'mon Greg, stop being a coward...! Poor guy, though.

I wonder this about Jim; are his intentions still purely platonic? O.o

Anywaay...

Really overused phrase and all, but please do update as soon as you can? ::bribes you with cookies::
depressedbrokenheart chapter 32 . 3/26/2005
this is what i have been waiting for... sorry it took so long for me to read it all. i can't wait till the next chapter... i'm giddy with excitement! yay!
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »