Reviews for Love and Secrets
writers-tenshi chapter 32 . 3/25/2005
So cute. Your writing is amazing, please continue, I really want to know what becomes of our two main characters. Thanks! _
Stefen chapter 32 . 3/19/2005
Nice chapter
Amber003 chapter 32 . 3/18/2005
I think this was one of your best chapters yet! It was very well written and really moved the story in a good direction. I like how you're developing their lives seperately, I just hope that you do bring them together in the end! The way you develop this story it feels very real, not so glossed over. Really good job!
K. T. Wood chapter 32 . 3/18/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! *DANCES* YAY! I really should stop screaming when i see this story has been updated...but... I prob. won't coz this is just an amazing story! I love it so much! EK! I a step in the right direction! CONNER EMAILED GREG! HOW EXCITING! OMG i hope they get back together soon...and make lotsa little babies...well...you know what i mean! OMG! I couldn't believe Greg got a boyfriend! I didn't like that, as much as I want Greg to be happy...I want him to be happy with Felix! It felt like he was cheating on Conner! And then they had sex! OMG, how could he? It's ok though, coz they are gonna' get back together aren't they? Yes, yes they are! They better! Im still on a high from reading the chapter! It's so exciting! I loved the end bit of the email how he said that he really missed Greg and how he dreams about him...aw! That woulda taken alot of strength! Sorry for all the abbreviations! But I'm so excited! Ok, I gotta go now!...also I may not review for a little while, I'm going to MALAYSIA! You prob. don't even care about my reviews! But thought I would tell ya' anyway! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! *hugs conner and greg* UPDATE SOON!
Giulietta chapter 32 . 3/17/2005
wow...the guys are growing up!I always enjoy your writing_
HiryuuGekijou chapter 32 . 3/16/2005
Aww the last two chapters are so sweet. I hope that everything goes well with Conner and Greg... *sniffle*
Larkspur8 chapter 32 . 3/16/2005
They're so much better off without each other. I can't help but think that this story could have ended at this chapter.I like that they are learning and growing on their own, but what do they have to do ith each other anymore? I'm sure that these answers, or at least I hope, will be answered in future chapters.
Sises chapter 32 . 3/16/2005
Update soon! This story is awsome! anyways I'm glad you've updated, but now I want to know how greg is going to react to the letter. Please update soon!

your fan,

-Sises
Kakiryu chapter 32 . 3/16/2005
*goes all starry eyed* Finally one of the nitwits e-mailed other! Seriously, I was about to go all kung-fu on them if they didn't do something to contact the other! I love them both so much. Mwah!

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
Spawn of Hell chapter 32 . 3/16/2005
: ) that was some fast updating... think you can do that again?
samalane chapter 32 . 3/16/2005
*screams and pulls out hair* no, that's so not fair *sobs* oh my god I want to see what Greg thinks. And I realy want them to get back together. So fucking bad.

But I'm really glad for the two of them. It's good that Greg is learning to accept himself, and that Connor is moving on with his life.

I'm so proud of Conner *beams* he e-mailed Greg! Well, I realy can't wait for the next chapter,
M L chapter 32 . 3/16/2005
Sorry it took me so long to read this. I like Felix. Gregory found a friend he couldn't screw up with. -grin-

There used to be a lot of differences between the way you write Conner and Greg, but now it seems like their personalities are almost similar. As well as the way they write. Or.. "you" write "them" o.O
ddz008 chapter 32 . 3/16/2005
GREAT CHAPTER!He finally send a letter to Greg! :DI wonder how is Greg going to react...I liked that they're knowing themselves better, having friends and everything... I want them to see each other again.I like Felix, Jim and Cameron (And also Matt and Tom)Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Naomi Schemer chapter 32 . 3/16/2005
Took him a while to finally e-mail Greg (as in, two years!). Yay for Jim, and yay for Cameron...I think Cameron could use having a boyfriend, but thats just me. Update soon!
eighteen hundred chapter 32 . 3/16/2005
Ahh! Are Conner and Greg gonna get back together? Please, please, please... Although Greg seems to be more or less over Conner which made me sad. -Please- update soon, I'm dying to know what happens with this email XD
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »