Reviews for Love and Secrets
depressedbrokenheart chapter 22 . 11/20/2004
awesome! esspecially the flashy backy thing... i love it! keep writing!
writers-tenshi chapter 22 . 11/19/2004
w00t! Great chapter! I hope they get back together soon. Ah...and it's cool that Greg came confessed to his friend (s). Please continue again soon!
Sises chapter 22 . 11/16/2004
I love your story! I hope you keep going, and that of course Greg and Conner get back...Its not the same story with them being separate. Anyways like the new chapter,
-Sises
the-real-mo chapter 22 . 11/16/2004
I'm proud of Gregory for coming out! I especially liked the flashback, for many reasons. And don't worry! You don't have to rush Conner and Gregory getting back together! Cheers!
Tropical-sandstorm chapter 22 . 11/16/2004
awe. how cute. so he finally came out to matt. hm. now i wonder what conner would say about that. oh and i can't wait until matt finds out that they were lovers. ha.
K. T. Wood chapter 22 . 11/15/2004
YAY, for Greg. I am so glad you updated, I LOVE this story. It's such a great one. I want Greg and Connor back together soon. They were so cute. They both need a little happiness in their lives. Poor Connor. I wanna know how he is doing. Make Greg go visit him! O, or make Connor go back to Oakland. YAY for the update, but now i just want another one. QUICKLY! Love the story. :o)
eighteen hundred chapter 22 . 11/15/2004
Aww... Um... You know what would be hot? If Greg and Matt like... er... yeah. Update soon, I luff this story _
Stefen chapter 22 . 11/15/2004
That was a really good chapter! As was the last one, but I really really want you to get them back together! I'm liking Greg more and more. Please get them back together! Update!
sunni07 seems to have lost her password.oops chapter 22 . 11/15/2004
hey-
awesome chapter! I'm so glad that he finally came out! :D I just wish Conner and Greg would hurry up and get back together, but then I also kinda hope that that won't be for a while, because I really like this story and I don't want it to end! :D ... So, great chapter, and please please please update soon! :)
samalane chapter 22 . 11/15/2004
Nice, I'm so glad that he came out. Thanks so much for reviewing my story.
-aqua seafoam shame
eighteen hundred chapter 21 . 11/10/2004
It's been a few days since I've read it and I haven't got time to read it again... but I remember the jist of it and it wouldn't let me review a few days ago so... Er, anyways, yeah... He needs to tell them. And tell Conner he told them. So him and Conner can get back together. So I can be happy XD... Please?
Katie chapter 21 . 11/2/2004
Hey, are we going to get an update soon? I want one now!, i want conner and greg back togther and happy! UPDATE SOON!
the-real-mo chapter 21 . 10/30/2004
Great chapter, many thanks for fixing it up! I await your next update, and happy Halloween!
depressedbrokenheart chapter 21 . 10/28/2004
i like it! can't wait for the next chapter!
samalane chapter 21 . 10/24/2004
Oh, god, you left me hanging. I hope he tells his friends, oh god, anyway, update soon, and would you mind checking out my story? The Itch So Modest? I'm desperate.
-aqua seafoam shame