Reviews for Love and Secrets
Sises chapter 18 . 9/13/2004
This is a really good story. I hope this isn't anywhere near the end or anything? can't wait to see what happens next. PLEASE update soon, don't know if I can stand the suspence you know?

-Sises
Naomi Schemer chapter 18 . 9/8/2004
i like this allot! i cant wait for nest chpater, and i hope they meet again. the Fortins kinda creep me out (quote "Did the Bible not teach you to respect your parents?") i mean seriously! than again, they take care of 4 chidren and thats a good thing. i want to be a foster parent. or maybe adopt a child. neway, cant wait for next chap.
-Naomi
Naomi Schemer chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
that part made chills down my spine! and it wasnt even anything but a kiss. everytime i read a good first kiss scene u get chills, and this one was really good. ja ne.
Naomi Schemer chapter 6 . 9/7/2004
great story! one of the best ive ever read (and i read allot!). im going to read the rest now. ja ne.
samalane chapter 18 . 9/3/2004
Aww, so sweet. I love Canada too, I'm also Canadian.I'm from Manitoba. Born and raised on the muddy banks of the Red River. Anyway, Update soon, I love this story so much!
-aqua seafoam shame
writers-tenshi chapter 18 . 9/2/2004
Aww...I feel so sorry for Micheal. T_T I hope he doesn't have to die, that will just be too much for me.
Great chapter, hope you update soon.
ddz008 chapter 18 . 8/31/2004
GREAT CHAPTER!
But... so angsty...! T_T
I don't like the foster parents they're very cold and strict... maybe they think they are doing things in the rigth way...
Michael is really sweet! And he is going to die! :'(
His dead and the way Conner said he was never going to see Greg again... was what really touched me in this chapter! :(
Please keep writing!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
joyandsorrow chapter 18 . 8/31/2004
Poor connor...
Betsy chapter 18 . 8/31/2004
Wow, good chapter, you write really well, I had tears in my eyes...lol, i'm such a softie, i cried in the lion king too. Anyways, keep the chapters coming. I want GREG AND CONNER TOGETHER, lol. Thanks for updating.
Stefen chapter 18 . 8/30/2004
Ok. Mixed feelings here. It sucks how he said that he wasn't going to see Greg again. They are meant to be together! However, I really like Michael and hate the foster parents and I think it's so sad that Michael's going to die. Also, what sort of screwed up psychiatrist tells a child that they are going to die? He should be fired. Connor's a sweetie
r.mai chapter 18 . 8/30/2004
/ first thing, i hope conner's not going to hold true to the not going to see greg anymore. or greg could come see him. i was hoping the foster family people were nice but they're just a bunch of mean anal religious nuts. aw. derek'll probably get over his anger at conner eventually. i'm glad michael's happy to see conner. hope you update soon! ) see you next chapter!
Konstantine chapter 18 . 8/30/2004
wow. Your story is so great. You are an amazing writer.
“I promise I’m not going to leave you this time, OK? I’m not going to see him anymore.”
That is so sad. He has to see Greg. Those two are meant to be. It is so obvious.
It says we should give you aspects of the story that can be improved but honestly...there is no aspect that I beleive could. It is one of my favorite stores.
Keep up the awsome work!
~"konstantine"
I am no longer writing chapter 18 . 8/30/2004
aww... very ::clears throat:: strict? man he has to live with.. poor baby ::hugs Michael:: Great chapter, as always.
redredredred chapter 18 . 8/30/2004
aww poor Michael, he's such a sweetie! - update soon!
sunni07 is too lazy to sign in once again. D chapter 18 . 8/30/2004
ohh... SO SAD! You're making me cry with every chapter! I just hope that Michael will be safe with his mummy! ACK!
Great chapter! Please update as soon as you can! :D