Reviews for Love and Secrets
joyandsorrow chapter 14 . 7/21/2004
Oh my god, there falling apart! Please update soon, oh and the song at the end. Fantastic touch
Stefen chapter 14 . 7/20/2004
No no no! You're being really mean! You can't do that to them! I thought I told you not to break them up. Why you would listen to me is beyond me but hey. Please please please let them get back together! They are really gorgeous! I suppose it had to happen sometime though. There was too much tension. *sigh*
sunni07 chapter 14 . 7/20/2004
You want to make me cry, don't you? I knew it! Why can't you make it HAPPY! Will you at least give it a happy ending? PLEASE? And please update soon! :D
r.mai chapter 14 . 7/20/2004
ouchies... *gives conner a hug* break up with him and see how he acts... or just ask for a break... all this arguing isn't going to get you anywhere...
writers-tenshi chapter 13 . 7/18/2004
Wow...I read this all in one night It's so good, lol, I was curious what that song by the Pointer Sisters sounded like so I went to find it...heehee it's funny. Anyway, I love your writing, please continue!
eighteen hundred chapter 13 . 7/17/2004
aw... something bads gonna happen isnt it...
the-real-mo chapter 13 . 7/16/2004
Short, quick, _happy_ chappie! I don't think I've heard that song before... better listen around for it. Conner and Greg are so cute together...
URK I'm supposed to be working! Glad you're rolling out the chapters so fast! It's great.
-mo
sunni07 chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
short and sweet, as usual. :)
Keep up the good work and update soon! :)
Tropical-sandstorm chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
heehee. i like this story. it's adorable. but for some reason i can tell something bad is going to happen becuase of everything going well. hm.
Stefen chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
Wow! That was wicked! I adore Greg and Conner together. They are so gorgeous! Yay! Please don't be mean and break them up over this whole coming out thing. That would just be cruel. :)
Keep writing!
redredredred chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
argh! i was about to press the little arrow button [] but then i realized that i'd come to the end! I ADORE this story. It's well written and and the characters are addicting. I hope you put the next chapter up really, really soon!
good luck and thanx
BlackenedWings chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
Write more! I foreshadow that they will split up, but I hope I'm wrong! Ep... Keep writing. Very good. *nods*
the-real-mo chapter 12 . 7/12/2004
And another great chapter! Good job, you capture their emotions very well. I'm glad it looks like Conner and Greg are starting to make up again...
And yay for bathroom scenes!
-mo
depressedbrokenheart chapter 12 . 7/11/2004
nice chapter. i can't wait till the next. well thats all. bubye!
BlackenedWings chapter 12 . 7/10/2004
*raves* I truely love this story. It's one of the few on here that I've kept up with and followed. I read all the chapters, and love love love it! _
Please, write more soon! Very soon! Now! *hands you magical jellyfish* Use it for your own purposes. *nods*
*stops raving*